B8 Models Please discuss all 2009+ B8 A4 topics here...

Roll less for less. All H&R Sway Bars on special pricing at AWE Tuning.

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2013, 03:58 PM
Former Sponsor
Default Roll less for less. All H&R Sway Bars on special pricing at AWE Tuning.

Roll less for less. AWE Tuning Performance products will get you up to speed, and H&R Sway bars will greatly improve the way your car changes direction without a change in ride quality. For the next two weeks, all H&R Sway Bars are on special pricing at AWE Tuning. See what AWE Tuning and H&R can do for your Audi, right here.

Old 08-05-2013, 08:57 PM
1st Gear

Perfect timing. This car really needs it. Will, can you explain a little why someone would want adjustable sway bars vs non? Was going to send a pm but started thinking maybe others are out there like me who have no clue.

Last edited by audiSfour; 08-05-2013 at 09:01 PM.
Old 08-06-2013, 02:52 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by audiSfour
Perfect timing. This car really needs it. Will, can you explain a little why someone would want adjustable sway bars vs non? Was going to send a pm but started thinking maybe others are out there like me who have no clue.
Ah I see. There are 2 holes to chose from to bolt on to the car. The hole you chose determines the overall rigidity/flex of the sway bar. So you can go softer of stiffer.

Old 08-06-2013, 03:05 PM
Former Sponsor

Correct, the two holes are to 'fine tune' the bar's stiffness to your driving style. For those who are looking to fine tune their setup for the street, this is a very cool feature.