B9 Models Please discuss all 2015+ B9 A4 topics here

2018 A4 Prestige in Gotland Green Metallic

Old 07-28-2017, 07:01 AM
1st Gear
Default 2018 A4 Prestige in Gotland Green Metallic

Just got the car last week. Loaded up with the Warm Weather, Cold Weather and Sport packages. I am one happy camper with this new ride. I am tall and love the seat extensions on the front seats but I must say my favorite feature is the cooling seats (the heat index has been over 100 every day since I got the car).

Every single person that has seen this car has remarked how much they like the color. I ordered it sight unseen and was apprehensive until I actually saw it ..... exactly what I wanted.

Almost feels like V8 power from a 4 banger but I am impressed with how quiet this hard working little engine is for the power it puts out. I am sure the acoustic glass helps (I know it helps make the bad boy B & O sound system).

I didn't think the HUD would be something I really wanted but it really is pretty nice ..... especially the navigation instructions. I think the adaptive cruise control on this car is one of the best I have experienced. It is seamless and extremely intuitive to operate.

Another feature that was huge for me was the fact that I can put my golf clubs in the trunk horizontally without removing the driver...that may not seem like much to some but it was a deal breaker for me.

My only con listed so far is the far from seamless start/stop function. I am going to try the disable function and see if I like it better and see how much mpg suffers.

Old 07-28-2017, 11:19 AM
1st Gear

Welcome. The green is a striking color and much better in person than what the Audi website shows. Get the OBDeleven dongle and you can disable start/stop function which improves the driving experience.

Old 09-29-2017, 04:40 PM
1st Gear

Would love to see pics. Considering GG or DG on an S4. The Audi website doesn't depict the color well....

Old 10-03-2017, 04:12 PM
1st Gear

I have some pictures but they just don't really show the color very well either. I bought this color without having ever seen it and none of the salesmen had seen it either. I can tell you that I couldn't be happier and every single person that sees my car remarks how much they like the color.....they can't all be lying. It looks brighter in the sun and deeper in the shade.....I wouldn't consider another color under any circumstances. I think it is the best looking and I guarantee you won't see many others and will have something unique instead of the same old white, grey or black.