Is it just me, or does AudiUSA.com kinda suck?...

Old 12-20-2010, 05:29 PM
1st Gear
Default Is it just me, or does AudiUSA.com kinda suck?...

My experience with AudiUSA.com has been love/hate. While shopping for my A3, the "build" tool has been really temperamental and rarely does what I want it to do.

The site seems kind of slow and buggy in general, does anyone else share my feelings of frustration? For such a prominent luxury car company, you'd think their online presence would be more solid than this...

http://www.audiusa.com/us/brand/en.html

Old 03-03-2014, 02:33 PM
1st Gear
Default Other parts of Audi USA website also sucks

Where to start...

First, their Contact Audi Customer Service via email doesn't work! Contact Audi Customer Service | Audi USA. Filled it out and submitted it via several web browsers - IE, Firefox, compatibility modes on/off etc - all failed to submit. It just appears to do nothing. Had to ilk it out via their Chat function eventually to get someone to acknowledge their email support and myAudi pages are hosed.

Second, (the whole reason I tried to contact their support) their my.audiusa.com pages don't support Android or Apple iOS mobile devices. Ok the MMI car interface for navigation sucks. So I tried to use the MyDestinations feature to "send" nav destinations to the car from computer/mobile device instead. Hmm can't even login to the my.audiusa.com from any mobile device. So that idea's out. Leaves me the only option to do it from a home/office computer which is crap.

I find my self reaching for one of my mobile devices while in the car and pulling up its Google maps instead of using the MMI. Now I have a mount so that either my Android Note3 or iPhone covers the poor Audi-excuse-for-navigation-interface-screen.