AudiForums.com

AudiForums.com (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/)
-   Canada, Over Seas & Elsewhere (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/canada-over-seas-elsewhere-44/)
-   -   best place to buy audi's in T.O.? (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/canada-over-seas-elsewhere-44/best-place-buy-audis-t-o-64323/)

L.E.O. 05-22-2007 04:28 PM

best place to buy audi's in T.O.?

I've been shopping around fora new audi lately and haven't found many audi's for sale other then autotrader.ca and dealership CPO's. Just wondering where you T.O. guys got your audi's and maybe if you know of any auctions or something local like that. If not which dealership have you found to be reasonable when buying a CPO (certified pre-owned)?

ARTJ_204 05-28-2007 10:09 PM

RE: best place to buy audi's in T.O.?

Check out Pfaff Audi in Vaughan, it is right beside Vaughan Mills mall just south of Canada's Wonderland. That is where I got my A4 Avant. Dealership is a year old, but state of the art. I noticed quite a few pre-owned cars, fairly new ones too. I found the service from the sales staff really good, in particular Jacqueline.

They also just moved their tuning shop, Pfaff Tuning from Newmarket to right behind this dealership. So if you are in the market for upgrading, they are right there. Good luck with your search.

L.E.O. 06-07-2007 04:29 PM

thanks I'm not far off the 400 so it didn't take me long to get there. Your right it is nice building and the people seemed nice there too, In fact one of the service guys there tried to sell me some rims for cheap but I'm going to be trading my car in soon so i didn't otherwise I might have lol.

ARTJ did you trade in another car/audi when you bought your avant? did they give an alright deal for it? or did it really just depend on what you were spending on your avant? I've been to a couple other audi/vw dealers (the Pfaff in newmartket also) and they were telling me they would take my car (99.5 1.8TQM 170,000kms) for $2500. uh sorry but I could sell it on ebay for more...I'm not sure if that was just because i was looking ata4's between the 20-27k price or not.

ARTJ_204 06-08-2007 09:04 PM

We traded in my wife's car, she had a 2004 Toyota Matrix XR. They gave us $16,000. We probably could have gotten more than that if we sold it privately, but it was just easier this way. Besides, dealers rarely give you what you feel your car is worth.

torontoanswers 09-25-2007 12:42 PM

Hey, I know everyone hates salesmen on herebut I'm 25 years old and just started there after being a fan for many years. Ask me if you are getting a good deal if nothing else, i have sold the most this month but ive kept the least amount of grossin the cars of all the guys! hahah im impressing th eboss with volume i hope! Queensway has the largest inventory in Ontario so thats always a great help to me. Who cares about the deal if you cant get the car, and we are the only ones with the FREE valet service...come by and see the empty service area...we give you are car to drive and bring to too you. I promise im here as a reader though! i love these cars!!!! Think people would mind if I brought my car to the club days even if I work for Audi? I hate being sidelined :(

marko_tomas13 09-25-2007 09:28 PM

My dad and I managed to snag one through private sale. Private sale is tough sometimes because service records may not be complete and it can take forever to find a car. I'd say a dealer is an okay starting point in your search for sure.

What are you looking for exactly?

torontoanswers, now I finally understand what that overhang near the service area is for haha
What club days are you thinking of going to? I'm sure you'd be welcomed either way....

torontoanswers 09-26-2007 09:43 AM

Im not looking for a car, Im currently in the A3 3.2 Quattro.Its amazing but my car is a 2008 A4 2.0T. I was just saying that if you are looking for a new car in the city I think that Queensway offers the same product as anyone else, but they are the only ones with the valet serivce and a larger inventory than anyone. Club wise, i was under the impression that people meet on the Queensway Tuesday nights. I went lastnight but no one was there...so i turned off ESP and left a message on the pavement.

marko_tomas13 09-26-2007 04:19 PM

ORIGINAL: torontoanswers

Im not looking for a car, Im currently in the A3 3.2 Quattro. Its amazing but my car is a 2008 A4 2.0T. I was just saying that if you are looking for a new car in the city I think that Queensway offers the same product as anyone else, but they are the only ones with the valet serivce and a larger inventory than anyone. Club wise, i was under the impression that people meet on the Queensway Tuesday nights. I went lastnight but no one was there...so i turned off ESP and left a message on the pavement.
Haha, my what are you looking for was in response to L.E.O. who is apparently car hunting.
There are meets on Queensway on Tuesdays (see here: http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothrea...330866&page=10)
however they usually don't happen past fall and start up again in the spring.
Looking at the forum there was a meet last night (I was in class so I couldn't make it) but it may have started a little late.