Canada, Over Seas & Elsewhere Not from the states? Everywhere else post here.

new guy here from Ontario, Canada

Old 01-23-2006, 08:57 PM
Default new guy here from Ontario, Canada

hey guys hows it going? im new here.. i dont even have an audi yet.. im currently in the process of selling all my honda parts/car cuz i was working on a turbo'd civic project but gave it up cuz i want somethin nicer than a civic and something that is turbo'd stock... so i came to the conclusion to get an audi A4... 97-00 model.

ive been lookin on auto trader and it seems i can pick one up for between 10-15 grand.. with jsut over 100k on them.. is this a decent price? or if not what is a decent price. and as far as the engines go.. how much is too many km;s? all i really know is honda's and acura so i know 100k on a honda is nothin.. but is that high for a audi? or about average? and whta kinds of things should i look for when goin to look at one? for me it needs to be manual and AWD and the 1.8t model.. any help would be greatly appreciated.. thanks.

Matt