Chop Shop Show off your designs here. Or post to have your fellow members do some photo shop work to your ride.

Wheel and Bodychop

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2008, 10:44 PM
1st Gear
Default Wheel and Bodychop

Ok so I have been trying to picture this for a little bit and I just cant do it so I could really use some help.

I would like to see what the wheels below would look like on my car and I would like to see what it would look like two tone with black from the bodyline just below the windows up and red all the way down to the bottom. I know this might be some work so I'm not really in any rush but if anyone would like to do this it would be GREATLY apreaciated. Thanks in advance.

Old 04-19-2008, 12:59 AM
Default RE: Wheel and Bodychop

what size are your current wheels and how much would you sell them for?

Old 04-21-2008, 08:55 AM
1st Gear

The current wheels are 17s and I dont want to sell them cause I am going to keep them for the winters cause I live in Missouri.

Is anyone working on this for me?

Old 04-21-2008, 01:04 PM
1st Gear

Ithink it will look nice...my friend just did her celica the same way except the bottom color is candy orange and her wheels are black...its looks damn good.

Old 04-22-2008, 08:06 AM
1st Gear

yeah I think it will but not all cars look good with it so I just wanna see it and not to mention I really wanna see the wheel on there with it

Old 04-23-2008, 12:12 AM
1st Gear

well here is a quick chop of the paint... do you by chance have a picture of the wheels without a text going across the picture?... or maybe even on a car? cuz else anything I really do with it will look like crap lol

Im not real sure what I think.. I like it, but at the same time I dont... I dont know what it is, but I think it has to do with the bumpers being black *shrug*

Old 04-23-2008, 08:21 AM
1st Gear

Thanks a lot Cassidy. I agree with what your saying I think it would look good if it wasnt for the gray around the bottom. If its not to much to ask could you try to make it red? And sorry about the wheels I didnt even notice that, but here are some better ones. Thanks again.

Old 04-24-2008, 09:38 AM
1st Gear

If the bottom trim pieces were red as well this would look fantastic.

Old 04-24-2008, 06:38 PM
1st Gear

Not really the best color reproduction ive ever done, but i guess it works

I personally like this a lot more than the previous

Old 04-25-2008, 01:52 PM
1st Gear

Thanks man I like it a whole lot better with the red at the bottom. Can you throw those 5 spoke wheels on there for me? I feel like I'm asking for a lot here with all the stuff you have done to the picture already, but thank you once again.

Quick Reply: Wheel and Bodychop