Classic Audi A section to discuss the models that have made Audi famous of the years...
View Poll Results: A poll
InExile
33.33%
kakarot
66.67%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

The 2006 AF Posters' Choice AWARDS (Best Classic & Other)

Old 12-30-2006, 07:09 PM
Senior Administrator
Default The 2006 AF Posters' Choice AWARDS (Best Classic & Other)

The 2006 AF Posters' Choice AWARDS https://www.audiforums.com/m_414343/mpage_1/key_/tm.htm

As a registered member YOU are eligible to vote in ANY category you want! Rilly, I promise. You don't even hafta KNOW anybody IN the category to vote. POLLS for specific categories (A3, A4, A6, S, RS, etc...) are IN that specific section, so, if you wanna vote, go there. The miscellaneous (MOD, POSTer, Thread, PW, Spellink, etc...) categories are in the Off Topic section. The polls will remain open until next Saturday, at midnight, giving EVERYONE enough time to vote their conscience. This is PRIMAIRLY for bragging rights, but, a few members (who shall remain nameless) have volunteered to sponsor certain categories (which will ALSO remain nameless), and may in fact provide prizes to the winners. *I* will donate $3.00 towards EACH winner having some sort of banner added to their profile (BEST Nose-picker, for instance). I'll work with the MODS on this.

The names listed are the ones YOU have nominated.

Write-in candidates are accepted/encouraged. but, I'm not gonna add them to teh poll, you'll just hafta vote by posting. Each member can only vote once/category. And, YES, you're more than welcome to nominate and vote for yourself.

categories suggested but NOT listed did not recieve ANY nominations, so I assumed NO ONE cared...