Computer & Fuel Systems Talk about the computer, fuel systems and delivery, customization and more.

Hoppen/MTM chip for Audi Allroad 2.7T Tip

Old 02-01-2005, 10:45 PM
Default Hoppen/MTM chip for Audi Allroad 2.7T Tip

Does anyone have any experience with Hoppen chip ? Also how does it compare to the APR or GIAC chips ?

What's the deal with/ benefits from the flash load technology ? Can I buy upgrades and just download them to the chip ?

Thanks

Old 03-10-2005, 10:07 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: Hoppen/MTM chip for Audi Allroad 2.7T Tip

Hoppen (I believe made by MTM) is a good maker - just a small operation or rather, one that hasn't built up much of a customer base. Their chips have a good powerband - spiky in the middle IIRC. They aren't as on the edge as a GIAC though.

Flashload tech is fairly new and a needed evolution. You've got the right idea, but the ownership parameters are still being ironed out and the developers are still arguing over these ownership issues. I'd wait till everyone involved works out their differences so you won't be faced with a "new policy" later. It's a great idea and is long overdue... I'd just wait a bit longer.

Old 08-26-2009, 12:27 PM
Default Chip

I'ved chip my Audi Allroad 2.7T with Unitronic chip set. It's the best fit for Allroad. Go see their web site http://www.unitronic.ca/

Hope this will help you. If yours dont work right...

Skidream