Dealerships Review(s) of dealerships that sell or service Audi's

Audi of Tulsa - Great Experience!

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2010, 07:19 PM
1st Gear
Default Audi of Tulsa - Great Experience!

After the ratty treatment I received by the techniques of deception used by Gwynette Audi of Atlanta, I moved on in my search for an 2008 Audi RS4 Cabriolet in Phantom Black. I would have preferred not having to spend money on an additional flight since I was already heading to Georgia but after the slime-ball treatment I ran into with the non-refundable $1,000 deposit on a car they had no other buyer lined up to buy, I looked elsewhere and I'm glad I did.

My husband and I flew to Tulsa, OK and were greeted by our Salesman in the brand new 2011 Audi A8 which just got delivered to the dealership. We were its first guests and felt like we were getting limo treatment by airport pick-up at curbside. And boy, that A8 was nice!

When we arrived at the dealership, the car was shined up and waiting for our arrival. I won't bore you with the transaction but after our test drive, papers signed, off we went. The Tulsa facility is in the process of expanding and the people we worked with were in a temporary facility while the new place was being prepared. I told our salesman in a couple years when R8's reach our price range, we'd be looking for an R8 Spyder and he should call us - we all laughed.

If anyone wants to work with the salesman we worked with, please PM me and I'll provide you with the contact information. He was very responsive via email and phone and a pleasure to work with. One of the VERY few salesmen who actually knows cars and has turned a wrench himself! An all around great guy.

Old 11-30-2010, 06:54 PM
1st Gear

So the bar of expectation has now been set and I've received a PM in which I've replied. I called my salesman to let him know I had someone interested in contact him due to my internet forum post and he was thrilled. He told me it was ok to give the person his cell phone number and email address which I did.

Given the forum post, I forewarned my salesman that the bar of expectation has been set high so he vowed not to let me down.

I hope everyone else who works with this salesman and this particular Audi Dealership has as wonderful of an experience as we did!