Dealerships Review(s) of dealerships that sell or service Audi's

Dealers in NY metro area

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 11:01 AM
1st Gear
Thumbs up Dealers in NY metro area

Just got an S5 for my girlfriend. I emailed most dealers in northern NJ and NYC area asking for 36 and 42 month lease figures for a car with specific configuration.

- Jim Foster at Bernardsville audi in NJ was extremely professional, accurate and truthful in what he said. We where going to get the car from him but the other dealer was not willing to trade.
- Ken Thompson in Fairfield audi in CT was the person we ended up getting the car from. It was a trek to get there from NJ but the dealer had the car in the exact configuration we wanted it right in the lot.

Nobody could get the only car in the config we wanted from the only dealer that had it in Fairfield CT. However, the responses varied widely. The first dealer, after promising delivery in a week, taking a down payment and completing the credit application, called us 3 days later with the excuse that the car fell from the truck when they went to get it from the port.

Jim Foster was the only person that gave us a reasonable price right of the start. He got back to us promptly with the information that the car was not available and offered to take an order for one configured the way we wanted it and price-protect it. By comparison, all other dealers I asked, explicitly stated that the price would not be firm and would have to be negotiated at the time of delivery, 90 days after placing the order and that this was the policy of Audi USA.

I strongly recommend the two people I listed above and would recommend that you call or email them if you are in the market for an Audi. In fact, I joined this forum for the purpose of recommending them. After my recent experience I think that there are many people that can benefit from this post. My girlfriend almost didn't get the car because of the way salespeople behaved and that would have been a shame.

Old 04-14-2010, 02:13 AM
Banned
Post And Nike Competition

Just twenty years ago would anyone have thought it conceivable that major non-Chinese NBA stars would be sponsored by a Chinese brand? Probably not. But Chinese athletic trademark Peak is going v ...Just twenty years ago would anyone have thought it conceivable that major non-Chinese NBA stars would be sponsored by a Chinese brand? Probably not. But Chinese athletic trademark Peak is going very public. In many ways.Quanzhou-based Peak Sport Productswas founded in 1988 behind its founder's deal to produce forNikefell through. Ironic since according to a 2008 Credit Suisse survey Peak now ranks alongside Nike (and Li Ning) love one of the three most recognized sports shoe brands in all of China.Boosting that brand recognition are the brand's 5600-plus stores 95% of them in smaller cities along the nation. The brand's brave (and expensive) moves to sponsor major NBA stars such as Ron Artest and Dikembe Mutombo also assist its profile.The company's 2009 net gain is expected to approach $88 million. But Peak's recent Hong Kong IPO was a setback: the brand's shares closed down 17% on their first day of trading. Experts warn that Peak's profit growth rate is unsustainable fueled largely by recent expansion that will have to level off.But with China's sportswear market predicted to grow by almost 20% annually for the next half decade the Peak brand is well positioned for growth. The question will be whether it can manage the (sorry) feat of cracking America's multi-billion dollar market. It's something Chinese brands like Li Ning the nation's leading sports brand have not been capable to do as well as their European counterparts such as Adidas.

Old 06-24-2010, 02:26 AM
1st Gear

I am also looking for Audi dealership in NY but i know it cost me so much because the area where i want its really expensive and rushy.So if the company can provide me i can pay any amount for this.