Dealerships Review(s) of dealerships that sell or service Audi's

Audi Manhattan not trustworthy

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2021, 07:20 PM
1st Gear
Default Audi Manhattan not trustworthy

I purchased a supposedly Certified Preowned 2021 Q5 with a clean car fax from Audi Manhattan, and paid to have it shipped to Maine. The day after receiving the vehicle a emissions light came on. I finally got into a local Audi shop and when they ran my Vin, told me it was not Certified with Audi and the cause of the the emissions issue was a damaged rear bumper and crushed canister next to the gas tank from an accident that was not repaired. After an entire month of calling and emailing every other day, starting the day after I received the car, and never getting a live manager or any response from anyone I caught someone between “meetings.” He looked into it, and at first said I was never told it was certified. I emailed him the original advertisement, carfax and paper from the salesman stating it was. I would not buy an out of state car that wasn’t!! He said he would try to get that adjusted, but I am on my own for repair of vehicle and body work. Nothing he can do. I can’t even believe these people!!! Horrible experience and not how we do business in Maine!