Dealerships Review(s) of dealerships that sell or service Audi's

Jack Daniels Audi Sucks

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2008, 09:39 PM
1st Gear
Default Jack Daniels Audi Sucks

I haven't been on AF in a long time. Just to let everyone know, Jack Daniels Audi still sucks. They lied to me to get me to buy the car there. They insisted that the car can run on regular gas. It is an 03 A4 Quattro with a 3.0 L 6. The manual, and Audi Customer Service reps at Audi of America say you must use premium gas, or it will damage the engine (detonation from lower octane gas causes this). I didn't find this out until after I had the car for a while.The salesman that sold me the car, revealed to me that he got an inter office memo that he should never tell a customer to use regular gas again. However, their new sales manager, the third one in less than two years, told me a few months ago that it is OK to use regular gas. He said what was in the manual refered to European octane ratings.What a crock of sh*t.
They sold me an aftermarket service contract. Their own service department would not accept it. Two other audi dealers would not accept it, including Paul Miller. I had to get a refund from Zurich insurance for it, but now the car is not covered by any warranty. The car was CPO, and could have had that coverage, but when I got the other warranty, they didn't put the paperwork through with Audi. HOWEVER, they STILL CHARGED ME THE SAME PRICE AS FOR A CPO CAR. I realized this later, and they refused to refund the extra charge for the CPO I didn't get.
They have sold cars to other people that had a bad Carfax report, but never told the customer about the report.
They lied to BBB about an offer they made to me to settle this.
They are total scumbags there, and I am not the only person who thinks that way. I have a complaint filed with the NJ Office of the Attorney General. Kelly Fennel is the investigator assigned to the case. When I spoke to her, I found out that her ONLY job is to investigate complaints aginst Jack Daniels. I guess there are so many, it keeps her busy just doing that. What does that tell you about them?

Old 11-16-2008, 02:18 PM
3rd Gear

Those are stealerships for you. Good Luck with your car.

Old 11-17-2008, 04:33 PM
1st Gear

Same thing happened to me there they told me it can use reg gas i look on my gas cap it says 92 or up they are the worst they should be shut down..I refuse to take my car to them there service manager is a complete piece of **** ******* liar fred davis i can go on and on about them i will never buy another car from Jack daniels again or ever refer them to any1 who doesnt want a headache ha ha and another thing the girl who sold me the car was like yah clean car fax no accidents or anything i get the car fax bam an accident in tghe rear and was a slight lein on the car in GA they need to be shutdown and if u ask why i didnt check the carfax for myself i work 8-8 mon- fri i couldnt even enjoy car shopping i was having the g\f and my father going in and looking at the car while i was doing the deal making complete crooks at that place stay away!!!! SORRY FOR ONE BIG RUN ON SENTENCE THAT IS THE ANGER I FEEL !!!!

Old 11-18-2008, 02:51 PM
4th Gear

I bought mine new from them. I had no problem with Neils Jenson the sales
manager. However, the service sucks. I service my car at Edge Motors in
West Haversteaw New York. Sergey does good work at reasonable prices.
www.edge-motors.com

Old 11-18-2008, 02:55 PM

I wouldnt buy anything from Jack Daniels except Tennessee Whiskey 8~)

Old 11-19-2008, 05:37 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by ChrisLUpo
Same thing happened to me there they told me it can use reg gas i look on my gas cap it says 92 or up they are the worst they should be shut down..I refuse to take my car to them there service manager is a complete piece of **** ******* liar fred davis i can go on and on about them i will never buy another car from Jack daniels again or ever refer them to any1 who doesnt want a headache ha ha and another thing the girl who sold me the car was like yah clean car fax no accidents or anything i get the car fax bam an accident in tghe rear and was a slight lein on the car in GA they need to be shutdown and if u ask why i didnt check the carfax for myself i work 8-8 mon- fri i couldnt even enjoy car shopping i was having the g\f and my father going in and looking at the car while i was doing the deal making complete crooks at that place stay away!!!! SORRY FOR ONE BIG RUN ON SENTENCE THAT IS THE ANGER I FEEL !!!!
You should report this to the NJ Office of the Attorney General.This is fraud. A car dealer CANNOT fail to reveal the history of a car to you.If they know a car has a history of an accident and it has been reported to Carfax, they MUST tell you.This is especially true if there is a lien on the vehicle. They cannot legally sell you a car if they do not have a clear title for it. If they don't it's plain and simple fraud. Kelly Fennel is the investigator in charge of Jack Daniels issues. Call her at 973-504-6200. Do not let this go, because they will do it to someone else. Also, you will have a chance to get your money back and to put them out of business.