Dealerships Review(s) of dealerships that sell or service Audi's

Jack Daniels sinks to new lows

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2008, 08:27 PM
1st Gear
Default Jack Daniels sinks to new lows

Jack Daniels has it's third general sales manager in less than a year. What does that tell you about them? I cancelled a service contract that they sold to me when I bought the car last
June, in Febuary of this year. No one, including JD would accept the service contract. Can you imagine? You get a service contract from a dealer, and when you bring it to them, their service manager tells you that they don't accept that contract? They received a credit of almost $3000, which they were supposed to refund to me on April 15. However, they never contacted me. WhenI talked to the "new " sales manager today, all he said was that "he will look into it." Fortunately, the insurance company is cool, and they told me that if the dealer is unresponsive, they will refund the money to me themselves, so as not to inconvenience me. It's odd that another company will apologize for the fact that Jack Daniels are scumbags and try to do the right thing for customer service, yet Jack Daniels, who sold me the car and the service contract couldn't give a **** about me.Is it any wonder thatI hate JD, and try to get people to stay away from them?

Old 06-06-2008, 03:53 PM
SoCal Crew Member/White Devil
Default RE: Jack Daniels sinks to new lows

I first i thought this was about liquor, so disapointed. but really that sucks it makes me want to punch people in the throat. That's what i would do if I were you, I would go inb there and say "fix my car biatch" and then start randomly punching people in the throat until it got handled.

Old 06-06-2008, 08:16 PM
1st Gear

How does the service contract work? (when a dealer honors it, of course)

Nothing but bad news about JD in this forum. I recommend booking a flight for Superdug to your area, so he can assist. Please bring a cam corder 'cause it would be priceless to see.

Old 06-08-2008, 03:12 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: incrementalg

How does the service contract work? (when a dealer honors it, of course)

Nothing but bad news about JD in this forum. I recommend booking a flight for Superdug to your area, so he can assist. Please bring a cam corder 'cause it would be priceless to see.
A service contract is a third party warranty to cover repairs for a car. It is not issued by the dealer, and the dealer doesn't pay for the repairs.
Superdug would be welcome to come to NJ, and issue his "reprimand" to JD. However, I don't condone this type of action, and it probably wouldn't work on these a**holes anyway.
BTW, someone from Audi called me, and said that JD actually did agree to refund my money. We'll see if the check really gets to me.

Old 06-12-2008, 11:47 AM
1st Gear

Fair is fair, I have to admit that I got the check yesterday.However, they still haven't addressed the issue of overcharging me for the car, AND LYING to me to get me to buy the car by telling me that it runs on regular gas.Even Audi Customer Service in Michigan is astounded that the "new "sales manager at JD still insists that you can run regular gas in the car and that he personally recommends it to save money on gas. What a crock of **it.

Old 06-22-2008, 05:45 PM

If the dealer told you it was ok to run the car on regular gas, and you relied on that advice and experienced financial loss as a result of that advice, then you should be able to take them to small claims court to recover those costs. It would help if you have something from them in writing to this effect, but if not you really have nothing to lose.

Old 06-22-2008, 09:25 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: evdog

If the dealer told you it was ok to run the car on regular gas, and you relied on that advice and experienced financial loss as a result of that advice, then you should be able to take them to small claims court to recover those costs. It would help if you have something from them in writing to this effect, but if not you really have nothing to lose.
Thanks for the suggestion. However, it is on record with Audi of America, and a statement with the Attorney General's Office in NJ that these claims were made to me by salesmen, and the General Sales Manager of the dealership. The dealership is under investigation by the Attorney General's office, and one investigator has been assigned to Jack Daniels to check out cases related to JD alone because of all the complaints filed.I am awaiting their findings before I proceed in any other direction on my own. Another dealer in NJ was investigated by this office, and fined alot of money, and had to pay 100's of thousands of dollars in restitution to victims of their deceit.