Dealerships Review(s) of dealerships that sell or service Audi's

Laurel Audi of Westmont

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2008, 06:49 PM
1st Gear
Default Laurel Audi of Westmont

Cliff notes for those of you who do not want to read:

Came in for an oil change, which took almost two hours. Service was not friendly, overall a bad expeirence on my end. The only good that came of it was they had told me about previous work that was done.

Being that Audi of westmont is the closest to my hosue I scheduled an oil change for 2PM today, and I was told the whole "procedure" would take just 30-45 minutes. I thought ok, when I drove into the service garage it took about nearly 15 minutes for them to greet and assist me. One man told me he would be right with me but never returned. Finally the service manager Ed Skibinski came out and helped out the customer behind me in a newer A6 in a suit of course. Then after helping him he proceded to greet me. I told him I had an appointment for today which it seems he was not even aware of at all. He sat me down and told me that he remmebers seeing my car before and told me of all the previous work that had been done on my car. I thought great I know if some work that has been done so I do not have to worry about some things as much. I then was shown to the waiting room and shortly after I was there my service advisor came out and told me my cam adjusters were leaking and its a class 3 level. He then told me in an appauling way (to me) that by the way its $1200. He then walked away so i continued to wait about an 1hr and a half till I said why is this taking so long i had an appointment so it should not take this long at all. I walk up to the front by the cashier and see my car sitting outside washed. I ask her if the car outside is done i see my key sitting in front of her but she says she has no paperwork. So i go into the service garage and ask if the car is done, he then tells me that my car is done and paperwork is printed. I go back to the cashier and she calls him back up and somehow my paperwork has been lost. They then told me they would mail it all to me and I payed ($62.45) and was on my way home. After I had arrived home i recieved a phone call from Audi of Westmont, saying that they seem to have a no show and would like to know if I would like to re-schedule. I told them I had just got home and my car was already serviced and I did arrive on-time. I would not recomend this dealership, I will try to avoid this dealership and find another.

end rant-

Thanks guys.