Dealerships Review(s) of dealerships that sell or service Audi's

Lucas Car Care 12600 Grant Rd. Cypress,TX 77429

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2009, 03:15 PM
Default Lucas Car Care 12600 Grant Rd. Cypress,TX 77429

I just want everyone with an audi to know Lucas car care is the place to take your car. I was having some issues with my Audi, and found Lucas Car Care through MerchantCircle. Craig was able to get me in right away. Craig is really attentive, helpful and (sorry to embarass you, Craig) a very sweet guy. Gary seemed to really want to figure out what was going on with my car and took the time to talk to me and to drive around with me in the car. They both went above and beyond to help me in the short amount of time that I had. Its really tempting to talk to the ear off of any mechanic/technician who is helping you with a problem, and if theyre nice, the temptation becomes almost impossible to control. If you guys continue being super nice, youll continue to get glowing reviews here from the ladies, but I wouldnt want you to lose your kindness because people hang out in your shop all day and drive you crazy. Thank you guys so much for your help and your time and you-know-what.

Old 07-23-2009, 09:06 PM
1st Gear

Thank you very much!
I live right down the road from it and i have seen the owneres R8 and wondered if it is a legitamite business, since i am anticipating some repairs in the near future.

Old 07-24-2009, 05:11 PM
Default Welcome

Your Welcome! Seriously they are so greatttt there. On saturdays they leave carnations on your dash. And they always give a courtesy phone call and a thank you letter in the mail!

Old 07-27-2009, 11:05 AM
LME
1st Gear

Originally Posted by Muffin
Your Welcome! Seriously they are so greatttt there. On saturdays they leave carnations on your dash. And they always give a courtesy phone call and a thank you letter in the mail!
Thank you letters are a nice touch!

I assume they do good work too?

Old 07-28-2009, 11:03 AM

Hands down... they top the dealership

Old 09-09-2009, 02:52 AM
Default Lucas Car Care 12600 Grant Rd. Cypress,TX 77429

I would like to say that these nice people at Lucas Auto Care made me a very happy customer. I had taken in my car for a basic check out when they found that my belts and hoses where in poor shape and need to be replace. The way that they treated me and the time it took to get my car into a safe driving condition was just great. I would recommend Lucas Auto Care to all of you.....

Old 09-09-2009, 03:32 AM
Thumbs up Lucas Car Care 12600 Grant Rd. Cypress,TX 77429

I have a Mercedes 400E which is serviced by Tyger at Lucas Car Care, I wouldn't dream of going anywhere else. Tyger is the best mechanic I have ever had. He does excellent work, he's extremely reliable and completely honest. I love Lucas Car Care for such honest mechanic and great service, they are the best!!!

Old 09-11-2009, 01:18 AM
Thumbs up Lucas Car Care 12600 Grant Rd. Cypress,TX 77429

Lucas car care is a great place to take your car!! This was the first time I took my car here. The guy in charge, Tyger, is awesome. He knows his German cars down pat. My family and I have been using his services for over 2 years with a few different models of BMWs and MBZs and he's kept them all running great.

Old 09-11-2009, 06:07 AM
Thumbs up Lucas Car Care

Lucas Car Care has been a trusted partner for me for years, my entire family has been visiting their auto care shop for getting their services in case if we face any trouble with our cars.... so as far as my views are concerned I trust Tyger at Lucas Car Care...

Old 09-15-2009, 02:00 AM

A friend of mine also took his 04 Ford Van into the dealer 4 separate times to fix an AC problem but it never seemed any better. But when he went to Lucas car care, they found and fixed the problem on the very first visit. Now his AC is working fine.....

Quick Reply: Lucas Car Care 12600 Grant Rd. Cypress,TX 77429