Dealerships Review(s) of dealerships that sell or service Audi's

North Bay Imports in CT

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2006, 03:35 PM
1st Gear
Default North Bay Imports in CT

I bought my 03 A6 2.7T 6-Speed from North Bay Imports last month. After trying to deal with the local dealer (Fathers & Sons), I almost did not want to buy an Audi. Then I came across North Bay Imports on the internet. They gave me a whole new perspective on buying cars. Not only are they laid back, knowledgeable, and very accomodating, but they also have the best prices anywhere. I paid $4000 less than what my local dealer wanted and got a much nicer car with low mileage. I have had the car about a month and love everything about it. I am now hooked on Audi's for life and will ONLY buy from North Bay Imports. All the other Audi dealers in the area should take a lesson from these guys. If you are thinking of buying an Audi, I would recommend North Bay Imports and I plan on bringing my family and friends there for years to come.

Old 02-24-2006, 08:30 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: North Bay Imports in CT

glad to here eveything is working out good with your new audi. I bought one also a couple of weeks ago and was wondering if this place services them and if so where in ct r they. I have had good luck with mine so far but i noticed that the dealer gets 96 per hour so i would so I would like to keep other places in mind for service..thanks

Old 04-05-2006, 03:35 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: North Bay Imports in CT

This dealer does do service. They have certified techs and only charge $65 per hour. I have only brought my car in for a synthetic oil change, which the only charged $50...wow. From other service customers, I have heard nothing but good things. They are located in East Windsor, CT which is just north of Hartford. Their website is www.northbayimports.com. Good luck with your car.

Old 08-10-2009, 10:08 AM
Default North Bay Imports East Windsor, CT

They are located on Route 5 in East Windsor, across the street from East Windsor High School.

Old 10-04-2009, 11:43 AM
1st Gear
Default North Bay Imports

I couldn't agree more with DanR5581's comments. I too purchased a vehicle from North Bay Imports. I purchased a 2005.5 Silver Audi S4 with 25,000 miles for $24,999.00. The entire experience was wonderful. There was no haggling at all. I traded two vehicles in on the purchase. I picked the car up on a Friday. I drove one of the cars I was trading in to the dealership on Friday and was going to have a co-worker drive me home to pickup the other car. North Bay wouldn't let me leave without taking the Audi! They told me to drop the second car off sometime next week. I also forgot to mention that they had never even seen the car and yet guaranteed me they would buy the car for what I owed. On the other trade I was given extremely fair and competitive pricing.

They also have great service. My car came with an XM radio. Prior to the Audi I had a Sirius subscription. Even thouhg these two compnaies merged the stereo in the car was prior the merger and was not compatible. I explained the conundrum to North Bay. Their solution was to replace the radio. Worried about the cost of their solution I was quickly comforted by their reissurance that the exchange would be free of charge! They placed the Sirius radio in the car and took the XM as the exchange. $0 charge.

I recently had an oil change two weeks ago and needed new tires. North Bay did not have the tires on site but said they could order them for me. When I went to pay for the oil change they said don't bother. The service manager informed me I could pay when the tires came in!

This dealership is the only dealership where you feel like you have received a great deal. The people are honest, the product is top notch, and the service is unlike any car dealership I have known.

This is my first Audi. I will never own another car God willing. I honeslty can say that I will only buy cars from North Bay.

Check them out!

Old 10-09-2009, 10:32 AM
Default North Bay Imports in CT

North Bay Transit is in the process of repainting buses from a red livery to the new blue livery. As far as I know they never had a brown livery, but I could be wrong. Most buses are now in the new blue livery except 3 Classics.

Do you know what bus you saw in the brown livery ?

Old 11-06-2009, 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by styleew1
I couldn't agree more with DanR5581's comments. I too purchased a vehicle from North Bay Imports. I purchased a 2005.5 Silver Audi S4 with 25,000 miles for $24,999.00. The entire experience was wonderful. There was no haggling at all. I traded two vehicles in on the purchase. I picked the car up on a Friday. I drove one of the cars I was trading in to the dealership on Friday and was going to have a co-worker drive me home to pickup the other car. North Bay wouldn't let me leave without taking the Audi! They told me to drop the second car off sometime next week. I also forgot to mention that they had never even seen the car and yet guaranteed me they would buy the car for what I owed. On the other trade I was given extremely fair and competitive pricing.

They also have great service. My car came with an XM radio. Prior to the Audi I had a Sirius subscription. Even thouhg these two compnaies merged the stereo in the car was prior the merger and was not compatible. I explained the conundrum to North Bay. Their solution was to replace the radio. Worried about the cost of their solution I was quickly comforted by their reissurance that the exchange would be free of charge! They placed the Sirius radio in the car and took the XM as the exchange. $0 charge.

I recently had an oil change two weeks ago and needed new tires. North Bay did not have the tires on site but said they could order them for me. When I went to pay for the oil change they said don't bother. The service manager informed me I could pay when the tires came in!

This dealership is the only dealership where you feel like you have received a great deal. The people are honest, the product is top notch, and the service is unlike any car dealership I have known.

This is my first Audi. I will never own another car God willing. I honeslty can say that I will only buy cars from North Bay.

Check them out!
I'm thinking of buying from them too - what kind of deal can you swing with them? What was their sticker price versus what you ended up paying? Are you still happy with them? They seem good, but I did read one complaint (and that's all that I could find - that one) that someone purchased a car from them and then later found out the frame was bent - Audi purchased it back but only at what he owed on it - he was out his down payment and all the money he paid in car payments. Did you get the extended warranty on it too - if so, what did that run you? Thanks!!

Old 11-06-2009, 10:33 PM
1st Gear
Default North Bay Prices

Hello Wanttobuy. When I bought my car, I did not negotiate with North Bay because they were 4k lower than another dealer that had the same car. They sell around 200 cars per month and appear to work with volume more than profit. When I buy again, I will buy there not only because their pricing is reasonable, but their service is outstanding during and after the sale. I hope that helps you out.

Old 11-07-2009, 10:59 AM
1st Gear
Default North Bay Imports

Dear Wanttobuyanaudi,

DanR5581 is spot on. I did not negotiate either because my S4 was priced about $5500 dollars lower than any other competitor within a 100 miles of my location. They were extremely fair with my trade in. The service is fantastic and the people are very friendly.

As far as the complaint goes I am sure every dealership in America has many complaints about them. They are car salesmen after all.

I suggest you review their site daily and compare their car listings with what is availabe on autotrader. The pricing will speak for itself. I love my car and have not had a problem with it at all. I have ahd all my service performed at North Bay and have been very pleased.

Try them out and good luck.

Old 12-08-2009, 09:14 AM
1st Gear

I also couldnt agree more. I started a seperate thread but I have copy and pasted my experience below. This is the place if you want to have your car serviced or if you want to buy or service your Audi.

So we have an 2003 A4 which has a bucking & misfiring at idle issue which no one could seem to find (after 3 mechanics worked on it). Weeks later after being recomended by a friend I took the car to www.northbayimports.com in East Windsor, CT to have look at it. Mind you these guys are all ex-audi dealer techs and know their stuff. Not only did they not charge me 100$+ for a diagnosis but they found the problem 30-45min after getting there. The car was running P1417 and P0300 codes and it ended up being a $12 part from Audi and an hour of labor to put it in.

If anyone is looking for a Audi please please look into this place its def worth the time. I delt with a guy named Chris who was awesome.

Jay

Last edited by A4Ash; 12-08-2009 at 09:29 AM.

Quick Reply: North Bay Imports in CT