Dealerships Review(s) of dealerships that sell or service Audi's

University Audi Seattle WA

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2010, 08:35 PM
1st Gear
Thumbs down University Audi Seattle WA

I have bought 2 cars from this dealership and this is my review of their SERVICE not buying experience.

Overall I would have to say that the service here is barely passable. Audi is either extremely cheap and is trying their best to nickel and dime us loyal buyers to death or the service ad visors are told by their superiors to not cover anything under warranty unless there is basically a recall on it at all costs.

My most recent trip was to attempt to replace (under warranty) a part that had fallen off of my car under normal driving conditions (rear tow cover on bumper) and the service person basically called me a liar and said "those don't come off unless someone hits it." There was NO damage whatsoever to my rear bumper, I would KNOW if someone hit my frickin car. I have contacted Audi of America and hopefully they can do something for me.

The service advisers seem to be a little jaded and while for the most part they are nice they seem very on edge (maybe it's the demanding clientele). I am not going to be too quick to judge these guys because I work in customer service as well and I know what A-holes people can be. However, that does not excuse the technician not taking my word for what actually happened.

Old 08-24-2010, 02:58 AM
1st Gear

I'm struggling to understand how a part on your car falling off is University's problem? I can understand if they just replaced your exhaust and 2 bolts fell out and your exhaust came off, but come on dude!

That like a rock hitting your windshield and you going to the dealership and telling them the windshield Audi on the car you bought from them sucks!

Or better yet, thats like having someone steal your front audi rings and telling the dealership they owe you new ones....

I admit if they buy you a new one, that is just plain great customer service, but why would they have to replace a part on your car that normal wear and tear caused?

Old 08-28-2010, 04:54 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by SEXICAN
I'm struggling to understand how a part on your car falling off is University's problem? I can understand if they just replaced your exhaust and 2 bolts fell out and your exhaust came off, but come on dude!

That like a rock hitting your windshield and you going to the dealership and telling them the windshield Audi on the car you bought from them sucks!

Or better yet, thats like having someone steal your front audi rings and telling the dealership they owe you new ones....

I admit if they buy you a new one, that is just plain great customer service, but why would they have to replace a part on your car that normal wear and tear caused?
Yo ********, the service guy was an A-hole about it, thus the complaint. Also, it's an Audi design flaw to not put a catch on the cover as they did the front tow cover. Nice try, which dealership do you work for?

Old 08-28-2010, 11:48 PM

I have no idea what you're talking about. That dealership has been excellent replacing parts under warranty. They're definitely the better option when compared to barrier and especially larson audi tacoma. Both barrier and larson have polite employees but their mechanics cant find the faults of the cars even if you point out exactly where they are making you schedule appointment after appointment with them. I finally settled down with university because they actually get stuff done right the first time.

Old 08-29-2010, 02:10 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by 5jumpchump
I have no idea what you're talking about. That dealership has been excellent replacing parts under warranty. They're definitely the better option when compared to barrier and especially larson audi tacoma. Both barrier and larson have polite employees but their mechanics cant find the faults of the cars even if you point out exactly where they are making you schedule appointment after appointment with them. I finally settled down with university because they actually get stuff done right the first time.
Fair enough. I guess I was a little harsh because the service guy was kind of a ****-knocker about it. Anyway, I am going to give them another shot and see how it goes.

Old 08-29-2010, 11:44 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by cshecks
Yo ********, the service guy was an A-hole about it, thus the complaint. Also, it's an Audi design flaw to not put a catch on the cover as they did the front tow cover. Nice try, which dealership do you work for?
i don't remember saying i worked for a dealership

I don't want to sound like a dick, but you have to understand why they aren't or dont replace it under warranty. I think you don't understand how "things covered under warranty" works

if you like to know, please PM me and i can help you with that.

Other than that, dont get mad at me since your pissed at uAudi... I'm not Uaudi... But your free to hate the world if you'd like...

Old 10-08-2010, 12:32 PM
1st Gear

I brought my car there once after first buying it. I was happy with the service, but they replaced some things that didn't need to be replaced, and charged me and arm and a leg to have the work done. That was the first and last time I brought my car to the dealership. If you're Audi is no longer under warranty or you need something fixed/ replaced that isn't covered under warranty, Addict Motorsport Design in Woodinville is the place to go. They can be a little hard to get on the phone or to reply back to your emails, but they are Audi experts that do excellent work and a good price.