Dealerships Review(s) of dealerships that sell or service Audi's

Where to turn when service goes REALLY BAD

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2008, 10:28 AM
1st Gear
Default Where to turn when service goes REALLY BAD

Without getting into the particulars and wasting everyone's time, does anyone know what recourse an owner has when they have been treated horribly at an Audi dealer... i have an 04 TT and had a reallybad service experience and want to let the higher ups at Audi know about it. Any ideas where i can turn to have my voice heard? I know they have a customer service line to call, but I doubt that will do much more than make me feel good... I really want the execs at Audi to know whats going on at their dealerships.

Old 05-12-2008, 05:01 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Where to turn when service goes REALLY BAD

The Audi Customer Service number is 1-800-822-2834. That is Audi of America's number in Michigan. You can call them if you want, but it does nothing. AUDI DOES NOT CARE AT ALL ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS, AND THEY WILL NOT LIFT A FINGER TO PROVIDE ANY ASSISTANCE. Jack Daniels Audi in Upper Saddle River NJ gives new meaning to the term " ******* /Scumbug /Rippoff Car dealer". I have two separate case numbers of complaints filed against them with Audi. Finally, I asked to speak to a supervisor at Audi Customer Service. I spoke to a Mr. Hollister. Another useless piece of crap. All he said was that there was nothing he could do, and that it was up to the individual dealer to make things right. At this time, I have complaints filed with the Attorney General of NJ, and the Bergen County Office of Consumer Affairs. They are the ONLY AGENCIES with any authority to do anything to help you. You must file complaints with these types of state agency where ever you live. AUDI SUCKS, and will not help you at all.