Dealerships Review(s) of dealerships that sell or service Audi's

Worst dealer ever! Disgraces the Audi brand!

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2013, 05:29 PM
1st Gear
Thumbs down Worst dealer ever! Disgraces the Audi brand!

www.yelp.com

RIP OFF, INSULTING, MONOPOLISTIC, ARROGANT!

PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO READ THIS AND TELL OTHERS!

This dealership has to be most arrogant, rude, insulting and rip off dealership I have ever dealt with!
AUDI is a great product and it is such a pity that this dealership has been entrusted to represent such a legend of a brand!

I now own my fourth Audi an 'A8'. I have had a brand new A3 TDI and a brand new S4 and a second hand A8 W12 (Audi's 'creme de la creme' flagship model).

I know this brand well and love it but will NEVER EVER purchase or advise anyone to purchase from this monopoly dealership!

This dealership places "Market adjusted value" stickers on all new vehicles just because you are buying here in Hawaii. Unknowing customers end up paying thousands more than they would from any Audi dealership in the mainland!
Just call a mainland dealership and ask their prices and ask them do you have "market adjusted value" they will not have any idea what you are talking about.

These stickers are removed during AUDI USA corporate visits btw.... (Yes I can prove this to)

With the rest of the BS this dealership insists on dishing out, they will say to you.."Oh you will have to pay the CALIFORNIA STATE TAX too! LET ME TELL YOU THIS IS ABSOLUTE BS! My A8 is my third Audi I have imported from California and I pay Hawaii's 4.712% ONLY! and NO CA tax at all!

If you are lucky the Cali dealership will even assist you with shipping to Hawaii!
Another excuse Audi of Hawaii will tell you here is that "Oh we have to pay shipping from the mainland", this is true but they have a corporate rate that is certainly not $1,200 or the market adjusted values they stick on their windows!

IF you buy from the mainland they will attempt to intimidate you by sending you paperwork (7 pages) stating that "Audi of Hawaii is a Gross Excise Tax agent for the state of Hawaii and support the State and City "Buy Hawaii" program".......
TOTAL BULL S***!

Audi of Hawaii IS NOT AN "GROSS EXCISE TAX AGENT FOR THE STATE OF HAWAII"
Audi of Hawaii is required to pay state tax on its sales as ALL businesses are and IS NOT "AN AGENT" "FOR THE STATE"

I also received a 'pictograph' with (15) pictographs showing me "what goes into the cost of serving my '$95,000 Audi' vehicle which ACTUALLY includes servicing in the price for my particular model....

It goes on to say the following ...

Good service doesnt "just happen"! Operating a dependable service business requires organization, competent management, and a substantial capital investment solely by the time spent repairing you car. When that top-notch mechanic goes to work many costs have been incurred jst to get him there ready to do the job.

THIS BS **** style propaganda did not just stop here! Audi of Hawaii Monopoly dealership also sent me forms that were printed by the state in 1993 regarding "TAX INFORMATION RELEASE"

Audi of Hawaii Monopoly dealership in order to service my $95,000 A8 is demanding I fill out 2007 General Excise tax forms and refusing to service my car that I bought in the mainland until I do. This is a CLEAR attempt to intimidate me because I did not buy the car NEW from them and pay thousands and thousands of dollars of the "Aloha market adjusted value" extra money Audi of Hawaii charges for purchasing here and not in the mainland.

"AM I JUST OUT TO GET THESE PEOPLE? NO, I EVEN TRIED TO 'SUPPORT LOCAL BUSINESS"

EVEN with my past bad experience, friend's bad experience with Audi Monopoly dealership of Hawaii, I once again tried to forgive and forget and MOVE ON!

I wanted to trade my S4 and A3 in for the stunning A8 and AGAIN was treated like an absolute idiot that had never bought a new car in my life!

"Rick" told the sales person to make sure that I clearly understood that a $5,000 NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT would be required to order the A8 (Short wheel base) and when it came in in approx 3-4 months AUDI MONOPOLY DEALERSHIP OF HAWAII they would tell me how much they would give me for my S4 and A3. Fair enough as the special order does take that long to come from Germany with the exact options I wanted as it was no where to be found on the mainland! That was fine! But the "NON REFUNDABLE $5,000 DEPOSIT" is not!
They cannot charge this if the vehicle arrives and I do not agree to buy if the money they are giving me for my trades is not fair value....DIRTY!

I have since sent a detailed complaint to AUDI USA who where utterly shocked to hear that they had treated a customer in this way, let alone a customer who is now on his 4th Audi...and one that happens to be just under $100,000!

This review is no lie and I will gladly send any interested party the details of the BS paperwork they are trying to hold me hostage with to service my car!
I will also only be too happy to inform you of the advocate at AUDI USA who is dealing with this serious complaint!

AUDI OF HAWAII bullies, intimidates, discriminates and is a abomination to the Audi Brand

AVOID THEM AT ALL COSTS!

Old 01-16-2013, 05:53 PM
1st Gear

I am speechless.

Old 01-17-2013, 08:04 AM
1st Gear

Thanks! I'm astonished at their arrogance myself. Although good news is they have decided to service my 2013 A8! Its a pity we have to come in "swinging" to get any action, especially when it was already paid for as part of the purchase price.

Old 01-17-2013, 09:10 AM
1st Gear

IMO, i wouldnt let them even wash my car let alone service it after that BS