Dealerships Review(s) of dealerships that sell or service Audi's

Worst dealership update!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2008, 03:23 AM
Angry Worst dealership update!!!

Hi everyone, my experience with my 2004 Audi A6 gets worst. First I take vehicle to dealership for service, because it has many problems.( keep in mind my vehicle is still under CPO warranty) for instance, low oil sensor is on, brake light sensor is on(although I changed the bulb), vehicle not running properly. plus a recall. The dealer calls me back and tells me a bird or rat must of chewed the low oil sensor?!(dealer wont cover repair) tells me I need new rotors and pads (I decline they want to charge me $600.00) tell me my front P/S boot is leaking(dealership fixed prior,however they wont cover repair) (remember this car is a so called CPO?). I've had this car for approximately 1 1/2 years and so far I'm out of pocket $3,000.00 in repairs, that dealership wont cover. BEWARE Town Audi of Englewood New Jersey sells LEMONS.

Old 10-29-2008, 08:21 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by bushido05
Hi everyone, my experience with my 2004 Audi A6 gets worst. First I take vehicle to dealership for service, because it has many problems.( keep in mind my vehicle is still under CPO warranty) for instance, low oil sensor is on, brake light sensor is on(although I changed the bulb), vehicle not running properly. plus a recall. The dealer calls me back and tells me a bird or rat must of chewed the low oil sensor?!(dealer wont cover repair) tells me I need new rotors and pads (I decline they want to charge me $600.00) tell me my front P/S boot is leaking(dealership fixed prior,however they wont cover repair) (remember this car is a so called CPO?). I've had this car for approximately 1 1/2 years and so far I'm out of pocket $3,000.00 in repairs, that dealership wont cover. BEWARE Town Audi of Englewood New Jersey sells LEMONS.
Have you checked the oil level on the Dip stick? It might just be due for an oil change/ need oil. My next suggestion is for the CPO use Paul Miller Audi. Then once your CPO is expired use ELITE MOTORS in little Ferry NJ. You can not go wrong i just took my car there and had my ABS module and sparkplug wires replaced.

Old 10-29-2008, 08:35 PM
1st Gear

i think CPO work can be done at any Audi Dealership???

Old 11-14-2008, 09:06 PM
1st Gear

Beware. CPO with Audi means nothing. Jack Daniels Audi of Upper Saddle River, NJ has a record of selling cars they call CPO to customers which have a bad Carfax report. The report was NEVER revealed to the customers. I have talked to two different Audi owners who had this experience with Jack Daniels. One other person here, put a deposit on a car, and did his own Carfax. He found out it had been in a serious accident, and had to be towed from the scene. When he tried to cancel the sale and get a refund, they refused to refund his deposit. That is still pending as far as I know, and he has a complaint with the NJ Attorney General. Audi of America won't help you either. If you have a comp[laint, they just tell you to work it out with the dealer. They won't get involved. Audi blows.

Old 07-28-2012, 09:09 PM
1st Gear

Um, dude,,,,,,,,,warranty doesn't cover rodent damage and the "brake sensor" light is because your front brake pads are worn down to less than 3 mm. This also is not covered by any warranty. READ THE WARRANTY PAPERS. Do you know how much trouble the dealer would get in if they did a non-warrantable repair and claimed it under warranty by making up a false story? Audi would come in a climb up their *** with a microscope and scrutinize every single warranty claim from the past 3 years and charge back if even a single "t' wasn't crossed properly.
Not making any judgments on you or the car you bought, do not take this personally please. I'm speaking in general terms here.

The dealer I work at, CPO DOES mean something. If it is to be sold as CPO, the very long, involved and very specific CPO check list is done to the letter. The tires WILL have at least 4mm tread, the brakes WILL be at least 50% or better, all scheduled maint. will be done (this is all per the Audi CPO inspection forms). In most cases everything will far exceed the minimum requirements or it WILL NOT get Certified so don't go saying Audi CPO means nothing. To a lot of Audi dealers it means everything. It means their reputation, integrity, and honesty. Maybe I'm just lucky to be a tech at a dealership that actually cares. Thanks for listening to my rant, just get so sick of reading about how all Audi dealers are crooks, all Audi dealer techs are incompetant idiots. Really makes a guy feel crappy about being an Audi tech and having to put up with being called a crook, and a loser, and lazy, and don't know anything, don't care about customers or their cars. A screw it, no matter what I say it won't make one bit of difference.

Just a side note: There are things a person can do to check on a cars history BEFORE buying it. If in doubt and you buy it anyways, you deserve at least part of the blame.

Again, please don't anyone take this too personally,,,,,,,, even though I have. Had to vent.

Old 07-29-2012, 04:23 PM
1st Gear

If you buy a used German car be very aware of what you are buying, and unless you have deep pockets, be able to do your own work. Very nice cars when everything works, but they don't usually stay working. lol

Old 08-24-2012, 01:40 PM
4th Gear

Also check out;

Edge Motors - Welcome to Edge Motors

Sergey and Alex do good work at reasonable prices.

Originally Posted by Retard Riot 686
Have you checked the oil level on the Dip stick? It might just be due for an oil change/ need oil. My next suggestion is for the CPO use Paul Miller Audi. Then once your CPO is expired use ELITE MOTORS in little Ferry NJ. You can not go wrong i just took my car there and had my ABS module and sparkplug wires replaced.