Detailing How do you keep your ride looking like new? Discuss it in here.

what are the best car care products?

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2012, 12:08 AM
1st Gear

What Autoglym cleaning supplies would you suggest for a 2012 Audi A4, Monsoon Grey, black interior?

Old 06-05-2012, 06:26 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by Blaze Henryson
What Autoglym cleaning supplies would you suggest for a 2012 Audi A4, Monsoon Grey, black interior?
If you are looking for some Autoglym products HD wax will look really nice on your Monsoon Grey. It offers some nice protection as well. But any good wax or sealant will work. Some products come with a lot of hype and a high price tag but it doesn't always mean it is the best product for the money. Chemical guys makes just about everything someone would need for detailing and everthing I have ever used I have been pleased with.

Old 11-09-2012, 04:22 AM
1st Gear

lCleaning your car takes time and effort and of course the right cleaning agent. Is it necessary for you to purchase specifically intended car care cleaning products whenever your automobile gets dirty? Would I be asking this question if it were? Sometimes, it's nice to save some money by using some tested car-cleaning hacks. Here are some car-cleaning tips you can use on the spot with help from some common home goods. Get the best car to buy for you, and make sure it is clean.

Old 11-28-2012, 03:00 PM
1st Gear
Default Best Autoglym Cleaning Products

What Autoglym cleaning supplies would you suggest for a 2013 Audi A4, Briliant Black, Black interior?

Old 11-29-2012, 10:21 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by kartheek
What Autoglym cleaning supplies would you suggest for a 2013 Audi A4, Briliant Black, Black interior?
I dont really like HD on black but if you want to try something that is very easy to use and looks great on black try chemical guys blacklight followed by V7 spray sealant.

Old 12-07-2012, 12:07 AM
1st Gear

Now-a-days, Many companies offers various brands of car care products. We can purchase car care products both at online and offline stores. Please suggest me best and quality car care products. Any kind of suggestions are greatly accepted.

nano glass coatings
automotive nano coatings

Last edited by galeokelvin; 12-07-2012 at 11:48 PM.
Old 12-09-2012, 08:37 PM
1st Gear

Zaino products will have your whip looking like glass

Old 01-07-2013, 11:51 AM
1st Gear

I use a bit of a mish mash of stuff. I use Mothers California Shampoo for regular bucket and hose washing; in terms of polish, wax, etc., I use Adam' Revive pre-wax cleaner, Meguiar's No. 7 Glaze, P21S wax (blue lid type), and Chemical Guys waterless wash and Mother's California quick detail spray in between regular bucket and hose washings. I pay someone to do a major once a year detail on my car (normally in the spring) so all I have to do is go over the car with the paint cleaner, gaze and wax every five or six weeks with the a wash (bucket and hose, or waterless) once a week and a going over with the detail spray a couple of times a week. Keeps my daily driven cars looking perfect all the time.

Old 02-06-2013, 05:35 PM
1st Gear

My 2012 A7 has a scratch on tne rear bumper. It goes down to the plastic. The black shows through. It is about a half inch long and very thin in width. Does anyone have any ideas as to best fix this?
halp

Old 02-08-2013, 05:04 AM
1st Gear

Having the right resources and understanding how to use them is important to having an excellent colour. The "Audi Polishes" are ineffective and I wouldn't hassle getting them. Trying to appropriate colour whirls manually can be a boring and frustrating process which is why if you have the cash spend cash on a DA Polisher to appropriate colour. Once the colour is fixed you can buy a reasonable wax and it will create the colour look that much better.. . . . . . . .

Quick Reply: what are the best car care products?