Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. let's hear about it here.

Drive Select MMI help

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2015, 11:41 AM
1st Gear
Default Drive Select MMI help

hi,
Newbie to Audi...and I just brought home a 2015 A5 Premium Plus with 6mt, and Sport Package-which includes memory sport seats, dimming side mirrors, Audi Drive Select, and 20mm lowered ride height (No NAV). When shopping for it, I read in the Audi literature that Drive Select included 4 options. Auto, comfort, dynamic, and individual. I only see the first three options. Does anyone know if my configuration should have the Individual option? And if so, how do I access?

I also want to program my key fob to open and close windows and sunroof with long press, but I know that the dealer or someone with VAGCOM will have to do this. Fwiw, my Mk4 GTI shipped with this feature, but I had to ask the dealer to enable this on my MK6 GTI. Wonder why VW/Audi disabled this awesome feature?

Finally, the instruction manual for MMI was missing from the instruction book (mines on the dash in front of the shifter) and I've noticed my MMI seems missing some options/graphics that I remember seeing as I researched before buying. I've read of 'hidden menus' on these forums. Can/ how do I access them?
Thanks in advance for any help.

Old 11-20-2017, 08:42 PM

Did you solve the thing with the disabled 4th mode on Audi Drive Select? I have just bought an A1 and came with only TWO MODES ENABLES (auto and dynamic) and no efficiency mode, as seen in every piece of literature and material from Audi.

Would like to know how you solved this.

Thanks a lot!

Carlos