Go Back  AudiForums.com > Audi Tech > Electronics
No map lights and central lock dwitch >

No map lights and central lock dwitch

Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. let's hear about it here.

No map lights and central lock dwitch

Old 05-30-2019, 05:37 AM
1st Gear
Default No map lights and central lock dwitch

Hi!

Iím hoping someone can help. Iíve located an old post here in the forum with the exact same problem, however it didnít have any replies. Hereís what I have. On a recently purchased 2002 TT Quattro 225 Roadster, I do not have 12v power to the map lights or full-on dome setting when my doors are closed. When a door is open, the lights come on. Iíve bench tested the light/button panel, and itís fine. Also tried another light/switch panel at the start of the troubleshoot. My second problem; my center panel lock switch illuminates (as it should) when the doors are closed, but doesnít function. The switch works fine, however, when either door is open. Everything else (remote locking, alarm, window movement when the doors are open) work fine.

Any ideas would be great? Iíve yet to scan the CCM for faults.

thanks in advance!