Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. let's hear about it here.

Solution to play SD Card Playlists iTunes

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2015, 09:30 PM
1st Gear
Talking Solution to play SD Card Playlists iTunes

Ok so I know a lot of people ask this question I had some issues with this for a while also I have found a fix for this issue. So I have found a new program that will help with the issue of getting the MMI and SD to play the iTunes playlists in order. If you use iPhone go to the App Store and buy the App if you choose its called: Export for iTunes you can export to SD card in the same as playlist style like you iTunes library. There is a bunch of pictures that show you how. I changed mine a little bit. I like to do mine in the format: Track No, Title, Artist, Album (make sure you allow 3 or 4 zeros) if you have a lot of songs. This way you see the number and track that is playing first. It will load everything perfect. The app if kind of expensive for an app $6.99 but compared to what we spend on our cars no biggie. I found this to be the most simple program out there although there is a few. Also for people that aren't aware yet still looking for a fix for the Audi cable issue there is a Bluetooth connect for streaming audio that will show your playlists so you don't need the cord connected.ViseeO Tune2air works great just a plug and play. (I have no affiliation with either of these products they just work good) Hope this helps some people Enjoy!!
HTML Code:
http://www.amazon.com/ViseeO-Tune2air-WMA1000-Bluetooth-Integration/dp/B00B52LLJ6/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1439861111&sr=1-2&keywords=audi+bluetooth+adapter

Last edited by Rebecca Starz; 08-17-2015 at 09:35 PM.