Archive - Engine/Performance Parts List your Engine/Performance parts for sale within.

B6 A4 3.0L PES G3 Supercharger Kit $900+ Trade

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2011, 07:22 PM
1st Gear
Default B6 A4 3.0L PES G3 Supercharger Kit $900+ Trade

OK, so my car was hit by hail and might be totaled out.. So as a precaution I would like to return the car to stock to prevent any further loss. The blower is in good working condition with the exception of the auxiliary pulley that pushes the serpentine belt onto the power steering pulley. The roller/bearing is, however, moderately cheap at approx. $179.00. The blower oil was changed every 5000 miles with Fords SVT Eaton Supercharger Oil. I have the wire braided flex pipe for the power steering pipe re-route, 1k ohm resister, the proper size belt, install instructions and I will also throw in the PES tuned ECU (auto tranny AWD... this will save you about $700). I fitted my own graphite paper gaskets rather than using the liquid gasket that came with the kit for a better seal. The kit is complete minus the aux. pulley/bearing. With the exception of $900.00 I would require a complete intake manifold with all six injectors/fuel rail and associated vacuum accessories mounted to the intake manifold, stock upper power steering pipe, stock ECU (auto tranny AWD) and if you happen to have it laying around, a stock exhaust system. I lost my exhaust when I nailed an opossum at 90 mph driving through Oklahoma. I am located in Wyoming and would like to deal somewhat local. I live about 1 1/2 hours from Denver and I can hand deliver for the price of gas. If you don't have the stock exhaust it would be $900 and $800 with the exhaust, no ECU $1400, no intake $1500, no intake or ECU $1900. I'm just going off what local salvage yards quoted me on parts. If you have some but not all parts listed I can work out a deal. My name is Jon and my cell is 307-220-7824 for a quicker response you can call or text anytime after 12:00pm but no later than 2:00am. You can also PM me or post to the thread. I have pictures I can MMS to you and 2 videos on youtube my youtube user name is audidude1987. Thanks for looking.

Old 08-20-2012, 10:54 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by jonhuff99
OK, so my car was hit by hail and might be totaled out.. So as a precaution I would like to return the car to stock to prevent any further loss. The blower is in good working condition with the exception of the auxiliary pulley that pushes the serpentine belt onto the power steering pulley. The roller/bearing is, however, moderately cheap at approx. $179.00. The blower oil was changed every 5000 miles with Fords SVT Eaton Supercharger Oil. I have the wire braided flex pipe for the power steering pipe re-route, 1k ohm resister, the proper size belt, install instructions and I will also throw in the PES tuned ECU (auto tranny AWD... this will save you about $700). I fitted my own graphite paper gaskets rather than using the liquid gasket that came with the kit for a better seal. The kit is complete minus the aux. pulley/bearing. With the exception of $900.00 I would require a complete intake manifold with all six injectors/fuel rail and associated vacuum accessories mounted to the intake manifold, stock upper power steering pipe, stock ECU (auto tranny AWD) and if you happen to have it laying around, a stock exhaust system. I lost my exhaust when I nailed an opossum at 90 mph driving through Oklahoma. I am located in Wyoming and would like to deal somewhat local. I live about 1 1/2 hours from Denver and I can hand deliver for the price of gas. If you don't have the stock exhaust it would be $900 and $800 with the exhaust, no ECU $1400, no intake $1500, no intake or ECU $1900. I'm just going off what local salvage yards quoted me on parts. If you have some but not all parts listed I can work out a deal. My name is Jon and my cell is 307-220-7824 for a quicker response you can call or text anytime after 12:00pm but no later than 2:00am. You can also PM me or post to the thread. I have pictures I can MMS to you and 2 videos on youtube my youtube user name is audidude1987. Thanks for looking.
Do you still have this PES supercharger, and if so, are still looking to sell it?