Archive - Engine/Performance Parts List your Engine/Performance parts for sale within.

FS: Engine/Manual Trans/Parts from a 1998 Audi A4 1.8tQ

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2010, 05:41 PM
1st Gear
Default FS: Engine/Trans/Mechanical Parts from a 1998 Audi A4 1.8tQ

I've been parting it out for a couple months now so these are the engine/mechanical parts that are still available:
(It was a 5-speed manual)

- Brake Master Cylinder
- Throttle body
- Rear Axles
- Differential
- Driveshaft
- Stock Exhaust
- Central Locking Pump
- Brake Calipers
- Mass Airflow (MAF) Sensor

I'm sure I forgot to list a few so just ask me here or via email: ericmil@ptd.net

I also have a lot of exterior/interior parts available in my other thread. Check it out if you're interested.

https://www.audiforums.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=146445

Eric

Last edited by Melcheck; 05-19-2010 at 02:36 PM.
Old 01-13-2010, 10:29 PM
1st Gear

Oil pan shipped to 92025? or if youre around So Cal i can pick up thanks

Old 01-17-2010, 01:42 AM
1st Gear

Sorry audia487, I've decided to just sell the engine as one piece because taking out each part is much too time consuming for me.

Last edited by Melcheck; 02-01-2010 at 05:28 PM.
Old 02-08-2010, 01:18 PM
2nd Gear

"it has every part necessary for a 5-speed manual trans swap".
Was it an auto before?

Are you parting out the whole car?

Old 02-08-2010, 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by Melcheck
I just totalled my car recently and I'm trying to part it out. I was hit in the front left side of my car and the tire/coilover took most of the force from the hit. The car was still running fine after I was hit so I assume the engine/transmission is still in perfect working condition. I would not be able to start it up unless I got a new anti-freeze container because that was cracked open and it all leaked out. The motor had 105,565 miles on it with the water pump and timing belt done at 81,000 miles and it has every part necessary for a 5-speed manual trans swap. I'm trying to sell the engine all together and the transmission all together since I don't have enough time to completely part out each and every piece. I'm located in PA and I'd be more than happy to send pictures if needed. Let me know if you're interested and maybe we can work something out.

Eric
how much for engine?

Old 02-10-2010, 12:55 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by vtraudt
"it has every part necessary for a 5-speed manual trans swap".
Was it an auto before?

Are you parting out the whole car?

It was not an auto before. It was totalled but nothing with the transmission was damaged so it has everything necessary for a 5-speed manual. Correct me if I'm wrong but I would assume you could use all of the parts to do a swap?

And yes, I'm parting out everything. I can send you pictures if you would like to see what is damaged (PM me). Basically, the front left side of the car from the fender up is damaged, including the suspension. The front bumper, hood, and headlights also aren't usable. The interior is dark blue with tan accents, and it does have the sport steering wheel. Only the airbag in the side of the seat went off.

Old 02-10-2010, 02:46 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by abomination
how much for engine?
$900 NEGOTIABLE with the flywheel. Not including shipping (if needed), the trans, clutch, axles, ecu, turbo, wiring, coils, throttle body, power steering pump, AC compressor, or alternator. But I can include any of that for extra.

I'll need some time to get it out, but I have all of the tools to do it. I'm just waiting for someone that wants it.

Last edited by Melcheck; 02-10-2010 at 04:26 PM.
Old 02-13-2010, 12:44 PM
1st Gear

do you still have the windshield wiper reservoir?? Bose speakers??

Old 02-14-2010, 04:39 PM

do you still have the downpipe? I also need a new driver seat (black). send me an email sfabian83@gmail.com. I live in south jersey so I would be able to pick them up.

Old 02-14-2010, 06:37 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by Audibeast
do you still have the downpipe? I also need a new driver seat (black). send me an email sfabian83@gmail.com. I live in south jersey so I would be able to pick them up.
Ok I emailed you back.

Quick Reply: FS: Engine/Manual Trans/Parts from a 1998 Audi A4 1.8tQ