Archive - Engine/Performance Parts List your Engine/Performance parts for sale within.

Ross Tech Vag Com Hex Can USB Dell Inspiron 5150 Laptop

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2008, 04:43 PM
Default Ross Tech Vag Com Hex Can USB Dell Inspiron 5150 Laptop

Please view item on Ebay under: "Ross Tech Vag Com Hex Can USB Dell Inspiron 5150 Laptop"Closes Sun
Perchased: LapTop 2003, Ross-Tech hardware and software 2007, Reseats available...
LapTop: Inspiron 5150 runs fine, 60GB hard drive, power supply, somesmall scuffs on lid, comes with cary case and support software plus (Windows XP installed) Microsoft Works Suite, and Ross Tech VAG-COM Release 704 soft ware "this is key when using the interface hardware key" and many extras...lots of music etc..I used this set up to diegnose fault codes on my AUDI. Sold the AUDI, so no longer need this equipment. Works great, saved me hundreds, plus it was fun to use as an onboard real time look at the cars performance (Exceleration, braking, shift points,temps)etc. ya,, very cool.
Ross-Tech hardware and soft ware:
This is a used HEX+CAN from Ross-Tech.com. It is an OBD-II interfacefor your Audi/VW. With this you can view or change settings inside the ECU. An example is viewing and clearing the fault codes on any instrument supported by Ross-Tech's VAG-COM software. For a list of control modules that can be viewed and modified click here. Pluss printed Operating Instructions.

Shipping within the Contenental US only, THanks..