Exterior Talk about your rims, body kits, and other exterior mods here.

07 A4 Wheel Well Liner

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2012, 12:39 AM
1st Gear
Default 07 A4 Wheel Well Liner

I wanted to know if anyone knew a good place I could pick up a used or OEM new Audi A4 b7 wheel well liner for replacements on an 2007 Audi A4 2.0T quattro?

I ripped the passenger side liner on a curb by accident one night. A quick google search revealed parts geek had one. However, when I tried to buy it I received back an email that they were out of stock. I tried emailing them even a week or two later to see if they replenished the stock with no luck.

Has anyone had luck with junkyards? Specifically in the Ny - Long Island area?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Old 01-18-2012, 12:45 PM
Former Sponsor

We have that in stock for 46.50, it's a new Audi OEM liner made of that felt material that is being used now. Because it is felt I could fold it or roll it to fit in a box smaller than double oversize to save on shipping. My guess to ship it is 15-25 dollars depending on zip code and just how small I can make the box without permanently deforming the wheel liner. Let us know if you have any questions, thank you. Jeff.

Old 01-19-2012, 01:13 PM
1st Gear
Default Awesome

Originally Posted by Jeff-AudiUSAParts
We have that in stock for 46.50, it's a new Audi OEM liner made of that felt material that is being used now. Because it is felt I could fold it or roll it to fit in a box smaller than double oversize to save on shipping. My guess to ship it is 15-25 dollars depending on zip code and just how small I can make the box without permanently deforming the wheel liner. Let us know if you have any questions, thank you. Jeff.
Hi Jeff,

That sounds like a fair price.Do you guys have a website? Do you have pics of the item? How would you accept payment? Depending on how this transaction goes I may be interested in buying future parts.

Let me know.

Thanks,
Jason

Old 01-19-2012, 03:33 PM
Former Sponsor

You can click on the gif in my signature to get to our website. And the website automatically will want to bill 8.50 to ship it to almost anywhere in the US, so go with that lower figure, not the higher one I guessed at. You can go to our website and use part number 8E0-821-172-F for that RF wheel liner for your 07 A4q 2.0 engine. The funny thing is with the website in this case it didn't find the part for a 2.0 but did for a 3.2. Anyway, that's the p/n you want. Plus speed nut attachment hardware N-604-348-02, no quantity is listed for me but at .38 ea get how ever many you think you need. If you look up your car by year/make/model you and find the liner and see a diagram of other hardware parts you might like to get.

You will have to start an account, the website will keep that info on file so you can log-in, point and click your way through while putting parts in a shopping cart. We take all the major cards and usually ship UPS ground for something this size. Any questions please let us know. Thanks again, Jeff.

Old 01-20-2012, 10:13 PM
1st Gear

My only concern is that the website says it is for the 3.2. I wouldn't think there should be a difference between the 3.2 liter and the 2.0T as far as fender liners go. I guess I could always buy it and then return it if it doesn't look like it would fit?

Old 01-23-2012, 02:59 PM
Former Sponsor

You are right, there is no difference in the liners between the choices offered for different engines. Just LF or RF, and attachment hardware if you need it. And we do take returns if it doesn't fit, or you change your mind, on an item like this.