Archive - Exterior/Body Sell your Body/Exterior parts within.

Audi Allroad - FBP - Atlas Grey Metallic - bumpers/flares/rockers

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2016, 11:54 AM
1st Gear
Default Audi Allroad - FBP - Atlas Grey Metallic - bumpers/flares/rockers

Parting out a 2004 4.2L Atlas Grey metallic. Trying to sell the bumpers/flares/rockers as a FBP complete swap. I have taken ALOT of photos so I have provided a link to a shareable folder on my Google drive.

Car that all this came off of had 200K. There is none of the shopping cart/light pole scrapes/gouges on the fender flares that typically happens. However there is damage to the paint on the bottom of the front bumper and also both rockers have tears in them as well. There's light scuffs/chips on every part. I would say the fender flares are in the best condition, however even the lower 1/3rd of them have light damage to the clear coat. The non-painted (grey areas) of bumpers will need some work, especially the rear.

I have absolutely no idea what to charge for this set. When it was on the car it looked very nice! Most of the damage is concentrated to areas that cannot be seen without a thorough inspection. However I would probably still honestly rate this set at a 6 out of 10. Would make a nice upgrade for a daily driver, your second Allroad or if you're not not super **** you'll probably be happy with this set.

Take a look at the photos. Anyone is welcome to come and look the parts over. Local pickup only. Parts in Enfield, CT. Best offer will take everything. Probably will not take less than $500. Not ready to separate yet but will update listing if/when I am.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By...mQ2Mm9fcXdXa0k