Archive - Exterior/Body Sell your Body/Exterior parts within.

B5 A4/S4 LLTeK Audi Sport Replica Rear Trunk Spoiler

Old 03-24-2010, 11:31 AM
Thumbs up B5 A4/S4 LLTeK Audi Sport Replica Rear Trunk Spoiler

For Sale:

LLTEK Touring Car Spoiler w/ or w/out Add-on Lip (See Photos)

Going for a DTM look now, So I must let it go. Comes with all Hardware for install,very easy. Works and gives real downforce, not just for looks very usable & always get compliments on how it flows with the B5 Body lines.

LLTEK Sells for 333+Paint+Shipping= 600+ Dollars

Im Selling for 199 includes Shipping & Handling to your Door.
(Painted Silver as shown)

More Photos-----> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/753610

The Photos show the Spoiler with & without the extra lip wing I added, if you want it I will leave it, if not then I will remove it, your preference.

PayPal to Molinaudi@aol.com
As "Personal-Payment Owed"
When Confirmation is received, it will ship out to your door step.

Additional Info from LLTEK.com

This replica of the Audi Factory Touring Car Racing Wing (named LLTEK's TC-Wing), is now available through efforts of the German styling team UBERHÄUS. Identical, save color, both wings were here just long enough to get the camera and capture these snaps - remember, you saw it here first. Slightly modified for everyday "street" use - this aero modification is nonetheless faithful to the original Touring Car design concept. For example: the original wing is wider on the side, by 4 inches - while the LLTEK TC version does not have this large overhang and is considered "pedestrian friendly". In addition, another small difference is the size of pedestals used on the LLTEK TC version. The footprint on the LLTEK TC version is larger - so that two screws can be accommodated in each foot drilled through to (not shown, but located up against the interior of the trunk deck and hidden under the carpet lining). The race version needs to stand up to higher speeds, but the street version will take speed plus the pushing, prodding or pulling by the aforementioned pedestrians. Call today and place a reserve order on our upcoming consignment from Europe. The kit is available at a price of $333 (U.S.) plus shipping. All mounting hardware included

If you have any questions, just ask