Archive - Exterior/Body Sell your Body/Exterior parts within.

FS: Front Plate Holder, Satin Black (from an RS 4, SE MI)

Old 12-22-2010, 02:30 PM
1st Gear
Default FS: Front Plate Holder, Satin Black (from an RS 4, SE MI)

I just bought the front plate filler that replaces the part I have for sale since Michigan doesn't use front license plates. I have a photo available to send of the part I have for sale so if you're interested, please PM me and I'll respond as soon as I can. It's in excellent condition.

I believe this item will fit any B7. This item was removed from my 08 RS 4 Cabriolet which was purchased a month ago with only 13K clocked - a very well maintained, pristine condition vehicle. Brand new, these fillers cost about $117 plus S/H based on the site link here: http://www.ecstuning.com/Audi-B7_RS4...Body/ES240292/

I'm asking $85 plus Shipping plus Paypal fees or you pick up for $80. I don't know what these are going for used but if you see another elsewhere and care to negotiate, send me the link to the other you found that was less and I'll consider other offers. It's really of no use to me at this point since it's been removed from the car. Fasteners are re-usable and since the one I ordered didn't come with new fasteners, the one I have available won't have them for the unit I have for sale either. Had I not been so antsy to get the plate filler installed, I probably could have found someone to work out a trade but I don't like to wait.

Old 10-24-2013, 08:01 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by Car_Girl
I just bought the front plate filler that replaces the part I have for sale since Michigan doesn't use front license plates. I have a photo available to send of the part I have for sale so if you're interested, please PM me and I'll respond as soon as I can. It's in excellent condition.

I believe this item will fit any B7. This item was removed from my 08 RS 4 Cabriolet which was purchased a month ago with only 13K clocked - a very well maintained, pristine condition vehicle. Brand new, these fillers cost about $117 plus S/H based on the site link here: http://www.ecstuning.com/Audi-B7_RS4...Body/ES240292/

I'm asking $85 plus Shipping plus Paypal fees or you pick up for $80. I don't know what these are going for used but if you see another elsewhere and care to negotiate, send me the link to the other you found that was less and I'll consider other offers. It's really of no use to me at this point since it's been removed from the car. Fasteners are re-usable and since the one I ordered didn't come with new fasteners, the one I have available won't have them for the unit I have for sale either. Had I not been so antsy to get the plate filler installed, I probably could have found someone to work out a trade but I don't like to wait.

UPDATE 10/24/13: This item is still for sale. Thanks.