Forum Issues Discuss any issues you are having with the new forums here.

couple suggestions, coming from another forum...

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2007, 03:23 PM
1st Gear
Default couple suggestions, coming from another forum...

don't have much time ill elaborate later... but can i suggest a few things, being a moderator from another forum. maybe a photo/video section not only for home made stuff but lso to post internet finds reguarding audis. and also, my favorite thing about the mazda forums, every post u write in u subscribe to and u can view via ur control panel if anyone has posted in a thread u have posted in. also maybe an indicator in the forum index to show that u hvae posted in that thread, sometimes i forget if i posted in one or just read it so its hard to find what i was looking for.

www.mazdas247.com

thats the forum im referring to... take a look, sign up if u want just so u can see the features im talkign about or if a mod wants to ask for my login to take a look i'll gladly give it to u.

Old 03-04-2007, 01:04 AM
Senior Administrator
Default RE: couple suggestions, coming from another forum...

Actually, that "subscribe-to-a-thread-you-just-posted-in" thingy IS available, here. You just hafta set it up in your profile, which you can do just any ol time you feel like.

If you lookat the "page" icon, to the left of EVERY thread, you'll see the page either white, and throbing (don't know how else to describe it), which means there are new posts in the thread, but YOU either havent posted, or haven;t posted in quite a while to; or, yellow and throbbing (sorry about the mental image, folks), which means there are *new* posts to a thread you HAVE posted to...

We ain't exactly fresh off the turnip truck, Vato! But, you DO hafta KNOW how to read your VEGGIES, on this pharm!