General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Auto Racetracks in NJ??

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2004, 11:01 PM
1st Gear
Default Auto Racetracks in NJ??

Hey Guys,

I haven't posted in over a year, but I'm hoping that you can forgive me and help me out...

I live in Northern NJ and am looking for some place to take my A4 out for a spin, preferably on a racetrack so that I can take my car to its limits without having to worry about another four-pointer on my license. Do such places exist? I'd be willing to drive a couple of hours.

Oh, yeah, and if anyone knows of a good deal on a rear lip spoiler for a 03 A4, lemme know.

Thanks!

Old 06-10-2004, 03:31 AM
3rd Gear
Default RE: Auto Racetracks in NJ??

Englishtown for straight line drags; see how she does in the 1/4 mile.
Then there's the place in NY near you - I forget the name. When I remember, I'll repost - or maybe someone else on the forum can help out.

What kind of spoiler are you looking for? The M3 spoiler is a popular choice for many owners who want a subtle look. They are available online often and can be found on ebay all the time. There are three major makers: BMW OE (the more expensive of the three), and two others who make them in different grades of plastic.

Old 06-14-2004, 06:15 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Auto Racetracks in NJ??

Sweet, thanks for the advice.

I'll go check it out.