General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

For the Love of God people

Old 09-10-2004, 02:34 AM
2nd Gear
Default For the Love of God people

Wife backs the car out tonight, I've got the van for my daughetrs soccer practice. The bumper has beem almost completely been pulled off. Maybe a blessing in descise?? Could get the hood and bumper repainted for my deductible. Bad things happen in three's right Someon e help me out, is this three? Please is this three?

Old 09-10-2004, 03:45 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: For the Love of God people

Jeesh Doose, you're just getting hit up for the big bucks lately! What'd you do..**** off a black cat or something? Man, I really hope your luck turns around. That's just discouraging!

My wishes go to you this week! May the gods be at ease and satisfied with your misfortune!

-T

Old 09-10-2004, 04:50 AM
Site Moderator

keep that head up, Doose... you can only **** so long and then you gotta eat right?

I have no idea what that means...[]

Old 09-10-2004, 09:03 AM
4th Gear

No this is three

Tomorrows Headline:

Audi A4 trashed by remnants of Hurricane Ivan

(AP) According to national weather service spokesman Frank Sumner, a freak localized remanant of the hurricane condensed right over an Audi A4 owned by super member Doose. "I've never seen anything like it", said Mr. Sumner. "Our doppler was clear, and out of nowhere, this focal disturbance appears right on our screen".

Intense lightening strikes just feet from the car shorted out the entire electrical system, preventing the owner from starting the car or even closing the windows. Intense, golfball sized hail driven by winds gusting up to 150 miles per hour followed.

Sheriff Mack Johnson responded to neighbours complaints regarding noise caused by the car being pummeled by the hail stones. "Sounded like 20 people pounding like mad on tin cans. Ain't nothing I could do, but once the giant oak tree was blown over onto the roof of the car, the branches kinda quieted things down."

Neighbours were relieved when the localized storm followed the car as it was washed down the road by flash floods.

Old 09-10-2004, 11:00 AM
6th Gear

you should get an rs4 bumper or an s4 bumper installed instead. Sorry to hear about your luck.

Old 09-10-2004, 11:01 AM
1st Gear

you blew it with the kinda

"the branches kinda quieted things down."

it was good up until then

Old 09-10-2004, 01:16 PM
1st Gear

It was her fault, right? Ah buddy, you have the makings for years of torment and validation on your spouse. The next time she complains about how much you are spending on upgrades, remind her of the cost of the deductible. Forget an anniversary? Don't worry, you're set. Use this to get a new bumper like what Jestnomen says. Breakfast in bed anyone?

Old 09-11-2004, 12:44 AM

You guys give bad advice. Just dont worry and play it cool, dont let your anger show. That's a sign of weakness.

Old 09-11-2004, 01:11 AM
2nd Gear

No signs of weakness. $1500.00. I almost cried. Almost.

Old 09-11-2004, 06:07 PM

you got a 1K deductable? first before you file anything check with them and ask if your rates will go up or if they will drop you b/c of this.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: For the Love of God people