General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

My car is no more!

Old 12-14-2008, 10:20 PM
1st Gear
Default My car is no more!

so yesterday while driving from my home to my parents home i blacked out crosed trafic hit another car almost head on went into a ditch and crashed though a fence, luckly i was wearing my seat belt and every saftey feature functions perfectly and i walked away witha broken foot, deep lacerations to my leg and the whole left side of my body brused and scabed. NO ONE WAS HURT in the other car thank god but i tribute my continued living on the outstanding enginering of these cars. I spent the night in the hospital with every one who saw the car saying i shouldn't be alive. i will miss the car but i still cant help but think some one was watching over me, i think i blacked out because of stress and over working but i cannot say for sure.

Just thought id share my story.

Old 12-14-2008, 10:30 PM
1st Gear

So sorry you went through this terrible accident, thanks God you are alive!

I'm sure you'll be 100% soon and material things can always be replaced

Old 12-14-2008, 11:21 PM
2nd Gear

Gotta love your Audi! Happy to hear you are in good spirits. Did you get any pictures of the damage?

Old 12-15-2008, 05:04 AM
1st Gear

not yet but believe me it is f-ed up

Old 12-15-2008, 12:12 PM
4th Gear

damn always sad to hear a story like this but atleast you still with us. get well soon, and take a vaction looks like you could use one.

Old 12-15-2008, 01:04 PM
2nd Gear

I am glad no one else was injured.
I hope you won't get in too much trouble with the DMV, your insurance, or your medical insurance, for blacking out and causing an accident. That kind of things can go and stay on your record. As a precautionary step I would consult with an attorney. Better safe than sorry.
In any case I am happy that the solid German engineering was on your side!

Old 12-17-2008, 09:29 PM
Administrator

Jesus bro, glad the car took one for the team. There's always more A4s as you know - thankful that you're still around to pick up another one.

Search this Thread