General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Problem

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2007, 03:34 AM
Default Problem

Hi Guys

I have an older A4 and i have a problem with it. It was stolen and then recovered in a house break in, they took the keys and made of with the car, anyway i got the car back, very happy with that but no keys, i had the door locks and the ignition barrels changed. It starts fine but as soon as i release the key the engine just dies. I was told that the battery was disconnected by the people who stole the vehicle. I have had it into a mechanic who cannot figure it out. Wondered if anyone on here has any ideas, want to get my Audi back on the road guys.

Thanks

Old 11-29-2007, 03:34 AM
Default RE: Problem

Hi Guys

I have an older A4 and i have a problem with it. It was stolen and then recovered in a house break in, they took the keys and made of with the car, anyway i got the car back, very happy with that but no keys, i had the door locks and the ignition barrels changed. It starts fine but as soon as i release the key the engine just dies. I was told that the battery was disconnected by the people who stole the vehicle. I have had it into a mechanic who cannot figure it out. Wondered if anyone on here has any ideas, want to get my Audi back on the road guys.

Thanks