General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Sure to come back and check

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2013, 03:58 AM
1st Gear
Default Sure to come back and check

Be sure to come back and check

Watch Monsters University Online The second official trailer for Jon S. Baird’s Filth somehow packs more text in than the first trailer and teaser combined (and just barely hints at a plotline), using a plethora of buzz words to make its case. “Sick, Twisted, Sexy, Depraved, Bizarre, Warped, Dirty, Wild, Dark, Shocking, Weird, Obscene, Controversial, Psychotic, Kinky, Outrageous, Offensive, Disgusting, Insane.” And I might be missing one or two. That’s a lot of ways to describe a film and lead character that probably can’t live up to everything. However, it looks like Baird and leading man James McAvoy (with a script co-written by Baird and Welsh) have tried their damnedest to create something so over-the-top that it gets lost in outer space.

Watch World War Z Online Cracked has posted the results of its latest Photoplasty contest - a competition to create the funniest Photoshoped image based on a common theme - and if you're not trying to soil memories from your childhood I might suggest clicking away now. The theme of the contest was "Plot Twists Cut from Disney Movies" and the results put some our our favorite characters in horribly awful, awkward,shameful or terrible situations that put a dark spin on the classic stories. Let's check out some of the best ones, shall we? Above we have what could be a really tragic finish to Brad Bird's Ratatouille, while the next one wonders what would have happened if The Lion King's Simba actually wasn't his son's father...

Watch Despicable Me 2 Online Filth co-stars Jamie Bell as Bruce’s partner and friend, along with a crazy-haired Jim Broadbent, Imogen Poots, Martin Compston, and Eddie Marsan, who makes it clear he knows how to have a good time after being roofied. While there’s no release date set yet for the U.S., it opens in Scotland – birthplace of Welsh, Baird and McAvoy – on September 27. Need a little more? Check out the film’s first trailer below. And wash your hands afterward, won’t you?

Watch The Hangover Part 3 Online While I understand that clips are often put together by cutting down what will be longer scenes in the movie, is anyone else kind of weirded out by how this one is put together? It's annoying enough that Wolverine tells the solider that there's no running away from the bomb, only to scream for him to run 30 seconds later, but I don't understand how Wolverine got out of the pit, appeared behind the soldier, and then magically appears to be 20 feet away from the pit he was just in. James Mangold is certainly a more than competent director, so I'm sure that the scene construction will play out much better in the full movie, but it's kind of makes for a weak clip.

Watch Now You See Me Online In the film, McAvoy plays Bruce Robertson, a deviant and corrupt cop who spends his days binging on hard liquor and harder drugs, stuffing the hardest parts of his body into the loosest women around. All while ruthlessly scheming against his fellow officers in order to secure a promotion. If it’s like the book, there’s a murder involved, although the plot doesn’t revolve around that so much as it imbibes on every any intoxicant around it. As Bruce’s filthy habits and depraved sex life begin to implode, his secretive past comes out and things somehow get even more out of control. I mean seriously, is this his tapeworm we’re looking at? Is there an actual tapeworm scene? And will it be as horrifying as that damned baby on the ceiling from Trainspotting? don’t understand why McAvoy doesn’t just constantly play off-the-cuff roles like this all the time, as he seems perfect for it. (I said the same thing of Ewan McGregor many years ago, and I stick by it.) He makes flipping a kid off with both hands after releasing his balloon look downright enjoyable.

Watch The Way Way Back Online And Elizabeth Olsen as the mysterious woman who helps him-- well, we've been waiting for her to get her killer breakout role since Martha Marcy May Marlene. This trailer doesn't give us a glimpse of Sharlto Copley as the bad guy, but fans of the original film know how juicy that role can be. But there's the problem all over again-- everything we expect from this movie comes entirely from the original, and this trailer gives us almost nothing to look forward to that's new. Then again, there's the mysterious photo posted yesterday to the film's Facebook page, of a Buddha figurine that isn't at all familiar from the original film.You watch a movie like Trainspotting and you think to yourself, “Well that didn’t exactly capture Irvine Welsh’s novel, but it’s probably as close to adapting Welsh’s insane storytelling style as any film will ever get.” And then Filth reared its coke-nosed, booze-breathed, chokefucked head, shattering all former beliefs.

Be sure to come back and check out all of our minute-by-minute coverage during our live blog! There isn't really a plot synopsis for the film currently available, though the blurb about it in the Comic-Con schedule says, "An epic rebirth to Toho's iconic Godzilla, this spectacular adventure pits the world's most famous monster against malevolent creatures who, bolstered by humanity's scientific arrogance, threaten our very existence." The film is currently in production and will be in theaters on May 16, 2014. As has been illustrated many times throughout the entire X-Men franchise, Wolverine has been alive for a long, long time. He was born in the mid-19th century and has been a warrior for almost his entire existence, taking part in just about every American conflict from the Civil War to Vietnam. But what you may not have known is that the immortal mutant was down in Japan at the end of World War II, and believe it or not he can actually say that he's survived a nuclear blast. Need proof? Just watch the brand new clip from The Wolverine, courtesy of MSN UK, which you can find above.