General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Vibration on pedals, steering wheel and gear knob

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2014, 07:24 AM
1st Gear
Default Vibration on pedals, steering wheel and gear ****

I have an Audi A4 convertable that recently had a High oil pressure warning light come on. The car was towed to a local garage that I have used for servicing etc. The diagnosis was the Turbo had broken which was replaced then it was found the oil pump needed to be changed.
When I picked the car up the engine sounded more rougher than before and I was experiencing an amount of constant vibration fro the pedals, steering and gear lever which you could feel after you got out on your hands.

I changed all the tyres as they needed to be done thinking it may be them and also returned car to the garage as I was just not happy. I was informed that there was 3 things this could be,something that to do with the crankshaft which seemed OK gearbox oil which Im not sure or an engine mount.

They changed a mount and have taken car for a test drive and it seems to be the same. Im getting a bit well you can understand how im getting the garage has had my car since the beginning of September.

PLease please does anyone have any ideas what else this could be as Im getting to a point Im going mad.

I would love to take it somewhere else but after paying lots of money i think they should resolve this.#