General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

What parts are these?

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2010, 10:48 PM
1st Gear
Default What parts are these?

Hello,

I have three parts I need to replace for my 2002 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro!

However, I don't know the names of these parts nor do i know where to get them! I live in Seattle, called every salvage yard within a hundred mile radius, none have my car...

The story why I need these parts (don't have to read):
I was running late to work one day, and accidentally flipped one of those liquid air fresheners that goes on the vent...didn't notice what i did... well when i came back to go home, what a shock! it spilled and the paint off the two parts below (in the images) and the cup holder came completely off! So the whole interior just looks ugly, and now I want to replace the parts!!!

Parts:

center ac vent plastic frame, don't have a clew of the part number or if it is even possible to buy this without replacing the whole vent. Anyone know anything about this problem?

This is the upper 'cover' of the center console. the part number is 8e0863321c. I actually found this part here (number 9) Should i just buy it for $40?

This picture just demonstrates where the parts go (it is not my Audi in the picture)

...the third part is the cup holder, of course I know where I can buy this, but still can anyone recommend a 'better place'...

Thanks for reading this, and especially thanks for replying!!!

Oh and I hate the Audi dealer in Seattle (University Audi) and will not go to them to replace the parts!

Last edited by xzpx; 09-25-2010 at 10:52 PM.