Intake, Headers and Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

Carbonio cold air intake

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2008, 11:08 PM
1st Gear

Quite the reverse actually, I'd like to see you make a "piece of ****" that looks anywhere near as nice as that. No, I didn't buy it for looks, but it does look nice. I applaud that you went out and made your CAI yourself, and as I have clearly stated, if you can do it yourself, do it. But thank you for calling my CAI a piece of **** just because you think it is overpriced. I had $350 to spend and wanted an intake. Sorry for having money in my bank. While we are airing opinions here, I think tinting tails on my silver car would look like ****, but then again, I don't go out and try to tell other people the stuff they buy is shitty, maybe that's just me, or maybe that's just common courtesy.

Old 09-09-2008, 08:21 PM
Banned
Exclamation 曾道人内幕玄机香港六合彩官方网白小姐特码救世报

香港六合彩香港六合彩红姐图库大全 六含彩图库大全jpg 图库网址大全 香港免费彩图库大全 香港彩图库 香港彩图库大全 香港彩图 黑白图库 香港黄大仙彩图库 香港最早彩图库 香港马报彩图库 必中六肖 香港彩必中六肖 六肖必中特香港马彩开奖现场 香港开奖现场 香港翡翠台现场开奖 香港开奖现场结果 香港特马现场开奖 香港马会开奖现场 香港赛马会开奖现场 现场开奖 六含彩现场开奖结果香港六合彩香港六合彩香港六合彩香港6彩现场开奖http://r89926.spaces.live.com/香港六和彩官...w.188558.com/? 香港六合彩开奖结果六合采主论坛白小姐特码http://www.188598.com/? 香港六合彩资料六合彩曾道人论坛白小姐图库一品堂论坛http://www.daxue1234.cn/? 白小姐传密香港六合彩网站曾道人图库http://www.stusky.com.cn/? 曾道人内幕玄机香港六合彩官方网白小姐特码救世报

Old 09-10-2008, 02:16 AM
1st Gear

Tinted tails only look good on black cars that have tinted windows with a black theme. Oh and by the way carbonio is not shitty.... other wise ferrari would not allow them to make **** for them. And you cannot put upgraded springs on stock dampers..... It will blow them out and make them sloshy. But I am sure you already new that.

Old 09-10-2008, 02:34 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by Ultrasport Demon
Tinted tails only look good on black cars that have tinted windows with a black theme. Oh and by the way carbonio is not shitty.... other wise ferrari would not allow them to make **** for them. And you cannot put upgraded springs on stock dampers..... It will blow them out and make them sloshy. But I am sure you already new that.
Yeah I am waiting for the need to upgrade suspension at this point, my car just eats curves alive right now. I'm sure I'll be saying differently when I get the chip installed though =P Then I am looking to Stasis. I'll probably do a full Stasis kit with sways and the whole nine yards. After I get some new rims with either Nitto Invos or Toyo Proxes T1R. I'm pretty stuck on tails though, I can't tint them and I don't like altezzas personally. I just removed the egg-yolks (painted the bulbs) so I'm satisfied for the moment.

Old 09-11-2008, 01:39 AM
1st Gear

The stasis kit is what I am planning on doing as well. Along with the H and R sway bars. The only thing I would recommend not getting in your list are the Proxes T1-R. They are not very good tires at high heat. I have had them on a previous car and my buddy has them on his STI. Both of our cars had problems on the street (spirited drives) and the track especially. They heat up and get extremely greasy. I recently purchased Falken Azenis RT615's for my track car and they are amazing. I would recommend those or the Advan A048's.

Old 09-11-2008, 02:11 AM
1st Gear

I've heard a lot of good and bad about the T1R tires, but in the past I have had nothing but luck with other Toyo tires. I'm definitely still on the fence as far as tires go, I'd really like to get some of the Nitto Invo tires...