AudiForums.com

AudiForums.com (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/)
-   Intake, Headers and Exhaust (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/intake-headers-exhaust-25/)
-   -   custom intake (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/intake-headers-exhaust-25/custom-intake-5262/)

audihere 01-22-2005 12:43 PM

custom intake

someone needs to make a intake that actually comes straight from the turbo itself made from aluminum big bore style. ive been doing some research into doing this i think. i was just wondering if anyone would be interested in buying these after i had them made. they will have all the hook ups on the tubes for all the stock tubes to connect to as i keep mine connected so i dont throw codes. ill post pics when i get them done thanks and show all interest on here. i wont know price on here till after i buy materials and labor so...just a thought im not trying to make money but trying to open up something new sice this is something alot of people are not happy with

David_K 01-23-2005 10:08 PM

RE: custom intake

they all come starit off the turbo dork. where else would they come from?

audihere 01-23-2005 11:28 PM

oh ya dork then show them all to me.....the only one that truely does is samco. im not talkin about lets take a ubend and stick it by the fuckin maf

audiboy1618 01-27-2005 02:24 AM

you need to calm down a lil bit

David_K 01-27-2005 02:46 AM

Word, AB.

and for you, you disrespectfull mother fu&kin cock suckin margarita slurpin ass humpin little bitch. respect my authority

audihere 01-27-2005 11:22 AM

u mean senority not authority....bc u knowledge is no greater than mine i can tell u that...its the same from what ive read and talked with u well argued. i wouldnt be so fired up if someone didnt dump gasoline on my lighter while i was trying to light my smoke now would there. hes simple callin me out to be a dumbass when he needs to simple sit back and really think what he is saying and re-read what i have to say bc it is true. sorry i have no respect people like this on forums bc im done sick of them so when they act like it i act back just as worse so u got something to say u can say it to david after u get his cock out ur mouth..boy...alls im trying to do was offer something thats all.

jonus079 01-27-2005 02:21 PM

ORIGINAL: David_K

Word, AB.

and for you, you disrespectfull mother fu&kin cock suckin margarita slurpin ass humpin little bitch. respect my authority
David- why do you have to be such a dick, iv only been on this forum for like 3 days and all I see is you putting down people and telling them how wrong they are. He was just offering something. And I bet you feel big having audiboy back you up. if you think hes wrong (which hes not) just say it, dont go putting people down and what not.

Sorry if its off the subject.

audihere 01-27-2005 03:10 PM

so im a super member by morning and a 1st gear by afternoon u guys need to hop of off special ks dick or more less quit doin the special k...thanks for the support at least not all people are attched to ur nut hairs dave...

David_K 01-27-2005 05:31 PM

dudes chill out. yeah i meant senority. get to know me and learn to tune out what im saying. if you need reaal answers to questions you can pm me and im positive ill be able to help. cars have been my whole life. i rebuilt my first carburator at 9

audiboy1618 01-27-2005 10:01 PM

"u mean senority not authority....bc u knowledge is no greater than mine i can tell u that...its the same from what ive read and talked with u well argued. i wouldnt be so fired up if someone didnt dump gasoline on my lighter while i was trying to light my smoke now would there. hes simple callin me out to be a dumbass when he needs to simple sit back and really think what he is saying and re-read what i have to say bc it is true. sorry i have no respect people like this on forums bc im done sick of them so when they act like it i act back just as worse so u got something to say u can say it to david after u get his cock out ur mouth..boy...alls im trying to do was offer something thats all."

Get that cum outa your eyes and learn to read and write, "boy", cuz that just plain sucked ass.If you got a problem with me fucker lets settle it on the street, ill even start in 2nd and still smoke your ass. Get ur panies out of twist and grow up,"boy", and realize when you get called a dork its not like its the end of the world.