Intake, Headers and Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

I want my C5 to be Laudi.

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2010, 07:52 PM
1st Gear
Default I want my C5 to be Laudi.

I have a 2002 a6 2.7t with completely stock performance parts. I'd like to get some more sound out of the engine without it sounding like a total ricer.

I know that exhaust and dp's are an option, but I'd prefer not to spend that much money. (if its even possible keep it under $250)

Any help would be awesome.

Gracias.

Old 11-27-2010, 08:14 PM
1st Gear

Would having the resonator removed from the stock mufflers be worth it at all or is that just stupid of me?

I don't really know much about exhaust systems

Old 11-27-2010, 09:44 PM
1st Gear

I removed the biggest of the two muffler's on my 2000 audi s4, and replaced it with 2.5" pipe from autozone. Best bet would be to remove the exhaust from post-cat back and then cut it out that way (its the way I did it.) You'll need two 45* pieces, one 18" straight piece, and 4 clamps. It'll take a little guess work. And when trying to fit everything together do it with the exhaust re-attached to the car. That will make it pretty easy to figure out the exact cuts you will need to make. It's a little louder without being obnoxious. You can hear the difference