Intake, Headers and Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

Need help choosing Catbacks. Neuspeed and Milltek owners i need your opinions!

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2007, 02:23 AM
1st Gear
Default Need help choosing Catbacks. Neuspeed and Milltek owners i need your opinions!

for the past couple months or so, ive been debating whether I should get an exhaust system or just catbacks, and what kind of brand i should get.
Because a full exhaust system would cost me about 4k with labor and everything, I'm going to go with just catback for now.

What i need to know is if you guys have had any bad/good experiences with neuspeed or milltek, because those are the two brands i'm considering right now. The clips on youtube shows that the neuspeed ones are just a bit louder, but can anyone give me any recommendations on what i should get??
and does anyone know a good cheap shop that can do quality install in the bay area?
one shop priced me about 1.8 k for labor, shipping and handling and parts. worth it or no?

Old 06-02-2007, 11:10 PM
Default RE: Need help choosing Catbacks. Neuspeed and Milltek owners i need your opinions!

Hey man whats up? Have you ever heard of APR? They make performance parts for Audi, Volkswagon and Porsche. Their stuff is quality. They make chips, turbo's, exhaust and its some what affordable. They make an exhaust with tone and then another that is stealth for the sleeper effect. They both are cat-back and run about $1080, also for install they use your stock hangars so there is no modification necessary. GOAPR.com. Check em out.

Old 06-03-2007, 05:48 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Need help choosing Catbacks. Neuspeed and Milltek owners i need your opinions!

ok thanks man

Old 06-09-2007, 06:24 PM
1st Gear

I just asked this question a couple of days agoand a couple of differnt people told me that neuspeed might be the best bang for the best buck. Its a little cheaper than Milltek or AWE or APR. Milltek I head was awesome but its 1095 and so is AWE there all pretty good bro. Anyway if you ever need to do it yourself Here: Audidiy.com

Old 06-10-2007, 12:56 AM
1st Gear

ah thanks s4 but umm.. this post is old hahah, if you noticed in your post, you would've seen my post about how my neuspeed exhaust is so nice
but thanks for the advice anyways, especially for the website... if i had known that website i wouldnt have had a motorshop install it..

Old 06-16-2007, 04:59 AM
1st Gear

I'm on the same boat, so I searched the archives for those same exact brands.

neuspeed
milltek
Borla
APR

To see which brands has little issue. Over all, milltek is the over all winner. I was searching to see who's got problems with what, and milltek has a couple to none, mostly noise factor to some. Borla had one problem, due to customers misuse. APR is the worst (Post wise)

The second category is sound, once again milltek in my opinion had the vote. I could be mistaken, because I started the search 5 hours ago, and it is now 2am.

I am leaning towards milltek

Old 06-16-2007, 06:07 PM
1st Gear

hmm milltek huh?? well... i was too, but all the automotive guys i've talked to told me that the neuspeed exhaust for 2007 audis are of better qualities, cheaper and louder than milteks. so I chose neuspeeds. did you find any problems with neuspeeds?

Old 07-06-2007, 12:58 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: A4Dit

Hey man whats up? Have you ever heard of APR? They make performance parts for Audi, Volkswagon and Porsche. Their stuff is quality. They make chips, turbo's, exhaust and its some what affordable. They make an exhaust with tone and then another that is stealth for the sleeper effect. They both are cat-back and run about $1080, also for install they use your stock hangars so there is no modification necessary. GOAPR.com. Check em out.
i know this is an old post and im sorry, but this sounds a hell ofa lot like spam / a guy that works at APR