Interior What have you done to the inside of your ride? Customized it? Kept it super clean? Talk about it here.

Bought Car - Want More Features

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2014, 04:16 PM
1st Gear
Default Bought Car - Want More Features

All,

I am the proud owner of a 2014 Audi A4 Quattro Premium. It's black on black and includes: Black Phantom Pearl Effect and S Line Packages.

I live in Hawaii so I really don't need a GPS. When I bought my Audi I didn't realize how many features you get with it besides just a GPS. Bluetooth streaming Audi, auxiliary jack, and some other features I really wanted. Pretty much for this feature the consensus is that it's not possible to add this package. Of course, if I found someone created and bought all OEM parts and had them install it, I'm sure it could be done, but would be costly. Anyone know someone who did this?

The dealership told me they can do the rear camera install which comes with sensors painted to my cars color to blend in. It would be like I got it out of the factory. Anyway, what other packages / features are possible to add after I buy the car? If something isn't offered by Audi, then maybe it's possible with the parts to easily install a particular package. I see sensor areas for certain things. For instance, I thought with my car I could just put my hand on the handle and it would unlock as long as I had the key. Apparently that's not the case. It looks like there is a little sensor though.

I'm sure a lot of people are going to say it's not possible or too much work. That's ok. But maybe give a little more insight. Like let's say it's not a norm, but it can be done. Might cost more, but can be done, etc.