Archive - Interior/Electrical/Stereo List your Interior/Electrical/Stereo parts for sale here.

A4 Privacy Shades from Windesa Germany

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2013, 10:36 PM
1st Gear
Thumbs up A4 Privacy Shades from Windesa Germany

Up for sale is the Sonniboy Privacy Shades from Windesa. This is the complete set of 5 pieces, not 6. The shade for the rear window is a single piece and not 2 like the cheaper counterparts.

With a single piece for the rear, you will avoid that annoying line down the center of the window when you look through your rearview mirror.

These shades are coming off from my non-smoking 2009 Audi A4 B8. I am not 100% certain if these will fit other model years. You guys might know better if it does. If the body style hasn't changed, then they should fit with no problems.

These shades were purchased directly from Germany and shipped to me in the US. The price including shipping was well over $300.00 for the set. I still have all the clips and hardware for installation. The only thing that is needed is 3M double sided tape for the clips. I have made a post on this forum in regards to them with pics before and after installation. Click on link below:

https://www.audiforums.com/forum/b8-...window-171690/

I am currently asking for $175 for the entire set and local pickup. Sorry, no delivery. If you are near by and I am available, I can arrange to drop them off as well, but I am only available on Saturdays thou...

If you really want them, I can see about mailing them out, but buyer will cover all expenses for delivery. Be prepared that I might not be able to mail them out, I have a pretty busy schedule and might not have the time.

Contact me if you have any further questions...