Archive - Interior/Electrical/Stereo List your Interior/Electrical/Stereo parts for sale here.

Audi A3 genuine S line seats leather interior, brand new unused. 3dr, 08-12

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2013, 04:35 PM
1st Gear
Smile Audi A3 genuine S line seats leather interior, brand new unused. 3dr, 08-12

FOR SALE

is my full genuine set of Audi A3 S line interior seats with half leather trim.

these are for a 3 door car.

I bought them to cover my A3 Convertible old S line seats. (2008 model), thinking the back seats could be cut to fit but cant.
i was gutted.
anyway, I acquired a rear seat set out of a 2010 3 dr A3 s line
As you will probably have guessed, I don't have the front seats to cover so they now need to be fitted to a pair of front s line seats with the 3 connector strips in the seat bases and the shoulder pads.
included are the front set of seat covers 5 brand new leather head rest covers also. every thing you see in the pics you get.
they are half leather in black and have the chequer charcoal cloth middle pads, they are embossed with the S line logo in both front seats.
I paid a fortune for these and would just like to get at least half my money back.

Remember, the rear seats are all ready done and look mint, so just the 2 front seats are needed and be covered. also the head rests to be done......

I would really prefer cash on collection to be sure you receive the seats and covers in the condition they are now.collection only, no postage.
save yourself £££££££££'s against Audi main dealer
prices.
also included are a set of used S line 3dr front and rear door cards complete with all switches and black inlay's. usable but not new....
( One has been cut as you can see on photo)
cash on collection from Surrey area...

any questions please in box me https://www.audiforums.com/forum/images/icons/icon7.gif

Attached Thumbnails Audi A3 genuine S line seats leather interior, brand new unused. 3dr, 08-12-%24_59.jpg   Audi A3 genuine S line seats leather interior, brand new unused. 3dr, 08-12-%24_61.jpg   Audi A3 genuine S line seats leather interior, brand new unused. 3dr, 08-12-%24_63.jpg   Audi A3 genuine S line seats leather interior, brand new unused. 3dr, 08-12-%24_39.jpg  
Attached Images