Archive - Interior/Electrical/Stereo List your Interior/Electrical/Stereo parts for sale here.

Car Sun Blinds

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2011, 07:55 PM
Ay5
1st Gear
Cool Car Sun Blinds

Audi Sun/Privacy blinds

Have you ever found it annoying that most "off the shelf" baby sunblinds leave an awkward gap that allways wakes your little one up when the sunshines, there seems to be absolutely no where you can buy a decent looking sunblind to stop the kids being woken up by blazing sunshine when frankly its the first time they've been quiet all day! (Ok I exaggerate I live in the UK so the sun is never really blazing!) but you get my point.

Well the wait is now over!

We can manufacture you a set of 6 blinds in total (2 for the rear windows, 2 for the rear quarter windows (where applicable) and 2 blinds for the rear windscreen) these are all bespoke units to fit your Audi specific Audi.

The items are very high quality and factory produced to the same specifications used by major vehicle manufacturers.

The set usually sells for £250 but I can do them for around £110 (plus £10 P&P UK mainland) on orders for 1 set If we can get ten orders then the price drops to £95 per set plus P&P. The offer would need to end on 4.10.11.

If we dont have the template for your car then we will bespoke fit them at our premises in Nottinghamshire FOR THE SAME PRICE!
We sould simply need your car for around 4 hours on a Saturday

We're able to produce for other makes and models please PM with any requirements.

Thanks for your interest

Jon

Attached Thumbnails Car Sun Blinds-rear-windscreen-boot-open-small.jpg   Car Sun Blinds-inside-detail-view-small.jpg   Car Sun Blinds-all-blinds.jpg   Car Sun Blinds-outside-view-rear-quarter-panel-small.jpg  
Attached Images  
Old 09-19-2011, 07:25 AM
Ay5
1st Gear

Testing new signature