Mid West IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, MO, OH, WI

Cruizin 2009 formerly known as Ice Cream Cruise

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 04:05 PM
Default Cruizin 2009 formerly known as Ice Cream Cruise

Here is the official post for Cruizin 09 (aka Ice cream cruise). The people that ran it last year are not running it this year because they don't want to partly because of people bitching about the donation and people throwing their trash around last year. So me and another kid (specials, don't know if he is on here) are taking it over. He is doing most of the work and right now mainly I am just getting the word out. It's not all official and set in stone at the moment so be aware things might change. The date is the only thing set in stone right now. I will add more info as it comes up. Here is what we have so far

Alot more info to come bu here is what I have right now.

DATE: June 20th and if a rainy day July 25th

144th and maple
Omaha, NE

START TIME: Meet up: 5 P.M. (Ice cream, there is a sonic and taco bell/pizza hut right across from Home Depot)
Cruise: 8 P.M.

There will be a map and more info in the near future. The location might change they are still trying to talk to the owners and such.

Rules: Don't be a douche bag (no burnouts, pick up your trash, no fights) The trash was a problem last year.

Incentives: Possibly might have stickers YAY!! No donations this year as of right now

To give you an idea of how it was (for those of you that don't know about it) last year here is pictures and video

Video

http://1320video.com/ICCruise08.php

Pictures

http://www.1320video.com/gallery/ICCruise08

Should be a good time, you all should consider it. I will add or change any info as needed

Let me know comments concerns and such, post this on any other websites you go on.

If you post it on other forums and they have questions you can post up my email which is xtremesdime345@yahoo.com