Archive - Misc Items for Sale List anything that doesn't fit in the other catergories above within.

Mesa/Boogie Mark IV w/ 2x12 Rectifier Cab + Extras!

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2008, 05:05 PM
3rd Gear
Default Mesa/Boogie Mark IV w/ 2x12 Rectifier Cab + Extras!

Up for sale is my Mesa/Boogie Mark IV (Long Head model) along with a 2x12 rectifier cabinet. This is easily the most versitle and capible amps mesa has produced. It really pains me to put it up for sale, but piling bills force it. The amp head is an early B model, and was custom ordered to have interchangable faceplates (I have two, the standard mark iv and also the mark I faceplate - pictures soon!) Has attached power cord, rare for the B model Marks. Amp is running a full retube from Bob at Eurotubes, consisting of high gain 12ax7's and a mix of 2 6L6's and 2 EL34L's. The amp was only used once a week in a temperature controlled room, and the tubes only have about 15 hours on them

Also included is a custom made cover/case for the head and a mesa slip cover for the cabinet.

This is a very rare amp, and a great chance to get one in perfect condition!

UPDATE!!! - I just replaced ALL 5 of the preamp tubes with a collection from Doug's Tubes. You can send me an email for the exact ones I put in, but they make the amp sound even more phenomenal! The tubes I pulled out were still very lightly used and all will be included with sale. More pictures available upon request - The cab is in perfect condition, no tears in the tolex and it still has the original built in the USA stickers.

$1799 + Shipping

Price is OBO - Would also trade for a laptop or a for a car (I will add cash, if necessary) Make me an offer! Send PM for more details, or picture requests

Thanks,
Neil