Archive - Misc Items for Sale List anything that doesn't fit in the other catergories above within.

Parting out!! 02 a6 s-line

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2013, 07:13 PM
1st Gear
Default Parting out!! 02 a6 s-line

UPDATE of parts sold/gone:
Wheels
hood
front bumper
rear bumper
grille
tail lights
headlights
Engine(I do have a buildable 2.7 that threw a belt on start-up and bent intake valves but did damage anything beyond that, PM me)
steering rack
front brake swap
subframe
suspension links
struts/springs
Tip shifter assembly
P/N switch

We are parting out our Wrecked A6, the exterior color is dark green. It was wrecked in the back and the front so the exterior door panels are all still in great shape no dings or dents. The following parts are unavailable because of the accident:
Rear bumper, taillights, and trunk lid
Right front headlight and the hood
AVAILABLE:
The interior is in great condition and is the high bolster S line interior, cream colored leather no tears or wear. The front seats are dual power memory seats with lumbar support!
The stereo is an Audi symphony head unit with Bose speakers and amplifier.
All of the interior switches show no wear and are still in good working condition.
The instrument cluster is in great shape and has no dead pixels which is very uncommon.
Even the cup holders are still in good working condition!

Under the hood:
The motor is a 2.7 Turbo with 150K, no leaks, we took a video of it running before we started to dismantle the car.
The transmission is an automatic, no issues.

The wheels are BBS RC's and the tires are in great shape 75% tread. If you buy them together it will be cheaper, however they can be sold separately.

Prices are negotiable so email if you are interested and need anything. Pictures are available.
Thank You

Last edited by oweneuro509; 01-12-2014 at 02:10 PM.
Old 11-03-2013, 01:29 PM
1st Gear

Do you have the antenna base available? Thanks, David

Originally Posted by oweneuro509
We are parting out our Wrecked A6, the exterior color is dark green. It was wrecked in the back and the front so the exterior door panels are all still in great shape no dings or dents. The following parts are unavailable because of the accident:
Rear bumper, taillights, and trunk lid
Right front headlight and the hood
AVAILABLE:
The interior is in great condition and is the high bolster S line interior, cream colored leather no tears or wear. The front seats are dual power memory seats with lumbar support!
The stereo is an Audi symphony head unit with Bose speakers and amplifier.
All of the interior switches show no wear and are still in good working condition.
The instrument cluster is in great shape and has no dead pixels which is very uncommon.
Even the cup holders are still in good working condition!

Under the hood:
The motor is a 2.7 Turbo with 150K, no leaks, we took a video of it running before we started to dismantle the car.
The transmission is an automatic, no issues.

The wheels are BBS RC's and the tires are in great shape 75% tread. If you buy them together it will be cheaper, however they can be sold separately.

Prices are negotiable so email if you are interested and need anything. Pictures are available.
Thank You

Old 11-29-2013, 08:59 PM
1st Gear

How much for the center console cup holder?

Old 01-03-2014, 01:25 AM
1st Gear

I am looking for the transmission harness Plugs, 1 round 16 pin, 1 rectangle 10 pin, 2 small rectangle 2 pin for a ZF 5HP-19 . Your car should have this model, body side harness not the trans......... Any help would be appreciated and compensated. Thanks Steve

Old 01-06-2014, 06:53 PM
1st Gear

Yes the center cup holder is still available, we were thinking $20

Old 01-06-2014, 08:34 PM
1st Gear

Yes it is still available, we were asking $25.

Old 01-08-2014, 02:49 PM
1st Gear

OK , so give me your contact info so we can complete the sale. My e-mail is stevenx605@yahoo.com Thanks Steve

Old 01-10-2014, 04:14 PM
1st Gear

Do you still have cowl cover and how much?
Thanks,
Charles

Old 01-12-2014, 02:13 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by bowleyc
Do you still have cowl cover and how much?
Thanks,
Charles
I do and I would sell it for $20 but shipping will be tricky. My guess is somewhere between 30-50 bucks

Old 01-13-2014, 02:21 PM
1st Gear

What about oil pan and wiper arms

Quick Reply: Parting out!! 02 a6 s-line